chapter 32

billie's pov
"billie! we're going out in the city before soundcheck" i hear my mom's voice through the door, followed by a light knock. i roll around in bed, stretching my legs before my eyes can crack open. "bil, you awake?"
"mmhm" i mumble, finally sitting up. "gonna get ready" i shout, reaching for my phone on the nightstand. i attempt to facetime blair, but instead it goes straight to voicemail. i open my messages to see she still hasn't read my texts. i frown going on instagram to see if she posted anything from the party last night. the first thing i see is a post from a fan page showing riley's insta of blair and her in bed together followed by some text messages. the headline reading, "billie's recently announced girlfriend already caught cheating."
my heart drops at what i just read, feeling the cycle repeat itself. the cycle of falling for someone only to have my heart broken. especially since blair and i both been cheated on, i wouldn't have thought this would be the case after all we've been through.
i slide on the post, zooming in on the picture that clearly shows blair spooning riley. i slide once more, having a bigger view of the text, feeling my eyes water as i read every word, the text confirming what happened last night.
so when i tried called her, this was what she was doing...
"billie, it's been 20 minutes. come on, we're all trying to eat" finneas speaks through the door, with a few knocks. i get off the bed, dragging my feet to the door, slowly opening it to see finneas and claudia standing there.
"you're not even dres-"
"what's wrong bil?" claudia cuts finneas off, realizing the tears rolling down my face. i walk back towards the bed, laying back down, finneas and claudia following me.
"talk to us bil" finneas' voice softer than before.
"it's blair..." i start but unable to finish.
"is she okay?" claudia asks.
"she's more than okay" i answer, wiping some tears.
"what's that supposed to mean" finneas eyebrows knit together.
"she cheated on me" i cry harder, "why does this always happen to me?" claudia engulfs me into a tight hug, soothingly rubbing my back.
"maybe you should talk to her about this, this has to be a misunderstanding. how did you hear about this?" claudia suggests.
"the receipts says otherwise. her ex h-had posted a photo of them two in bed, clearly after they just fucked, followed by a series of text between them" i explain, handing them my phone.
"i can't believe her..." finneas whispers.
"i'm so sorry bil...ill say this though, if she reaches out to talk, hear her out this one time" claudia advises.
"but i have a good way to distract you, come on i'll help you get ready" claudia changes the subject.
"thanks claudia but i just want to stay in bed until we have to perform" i pout, still feeling my heart pierced.
"that's not gonna happen" finneas hops in. "claudia get her out of this room, any means necessary. i have to make a call, but i'll meet up with you two" finneas pulls me into a hug. "your gonna get through this bil."
blair's pov:
"billie" i whisper. billie freezes when her eyes meet mine, before turning around and running off, my heart immediately dropping at her reaction.
"wait, billie!" i shout, running after her. i finally catch up to billie before she can enter the room, grabbing onto her wrist, but not too tight.
"please stop running from me" i whisper, standing right behind her, my hand loosening around her wrist and grabbing her fingers instead. "can we talk, baby?"
she pulls her hand away from mine, tapping the hotel key, the door unlocking. she walks inside, stepping aside to let me in.
"thank you" i give her a small smile, making my way to the edge of the bed, billie doing the same.
"okay let me say, what you think happened... didn't" i start.
"so what did happen blair" she sighs, fiddling with her hands.
"last night after i tried calling you, i stayed in the guest room when riley came in and sat on my lap, wanting me to fuck her. i threw her on the bed and just spazzed on her and left. i dropped my phone during that whole shit and it doesn't help it was unlocked. she must've sent herself those messages from my phone cause i didn't get my phone until this morning" i explain, showing her my text, with no prior messages.
"what about the photo?" her voice cracks, my heart breaking at how she's feeling right now.
"billie, that's an old ass photo. look" i zoom into the photo. "see i don't have my neck tat that i got with you" i explain. "billie, i would never cheat on you" i frown, reaching for her hand, thankfully she lets me caress it. "i was planning on surprising you at your show, i texted finneas yesterday and everything. but as soon as i landed, finneas told me you was upset and i didn't know why."
"she's jealous and really wants to break us up, but i'm not gonna let that happen" i whisper, caressing her cheek. she looks into my eyes, her eyes kinda watery.
"you mean it" she scoots a little closer.
"every last word. i don't wanna lose you bil..." i feel my heart rate pick up, "im scared but, i-i love you billie" i finally admit, letting out a big breath i didn't know i was holding.
i start to get nervous when she doesn't say anything, "i know it might be early, so say it when you're-"
she cuts me off by attaching her lips to mines, moving at a slow pace, her hands slithering around my neck. my lips move in sync with her soft ones that i've been longing for. she slowly pulls back, resting her forehead against mine's.
"you ramble when you're nervous and it's cute...i love you too" she smiles, biting her lip.
"what? say it again" i stand up, a goofy smile spreading across my face.
"i lovee youu" she giggles, loving the way it rolls out her mouth.
"i love youu more" i stand between her legs, cupping her cheeks leaning in for a deep but passionate kiss.
"i mis-sed youu" she mumbles in between kisses, pulling me down on top of her, her legs wrapping around my waist.
"i missed you more baby" i pepper her neck with kisses, when i hear a knock at the door.
"how are things going in there? it's a little too quiet" i hear finneas' voice through the door, causing billie to suck her teeth.
"can we pick this up later?" billie frowns, tracing her cold fingers along my neck tat.
"yes ma'am" i smirk, going in for one last kiss.
"okayy, just meet us at the lobby in 10" he says, hearing him walk away.
billie's pov:
"yoo this line is insane" blair stares out the window, rubbing figure eights on my palm.
the van comes to a slow stop at the entrance, making the crowd scream.
sully opens the door, blair stepping out first. she offers me her hand and i gladly take it, hopping out the van, making everyone scream louder. i adjust my grip on blair's hand, waving with the other.
"hi babiess" i smile, reaching out to some of them.
"i love you billie!"
"why is she here? blair's a cheater!" i hear someone scream, feeling blair tense up.
"we gotta go billie" sully interrupts.
"see y'all inside" i wave, sully guiding us inside. "don't listen to them" i squeeze her hand.
we walk into the green room, blair sitting down on the couch as i make my way to the snacks.
"want anything blair?" i ask, receiving no reply.
i peak over her shoulder from behind the couch, realizing she's on instagram reading hate comments. "why are you doing this to yourself?"
"it's the only shit on my timeline. i can't avoid it, i'm getting tagged and spammed" she sighs, scrolling through more of the comments.
billiesworld: she don't deserve billie
gay4bil: billie can do wayy better
tooturnteilish: i feel bad for billie, i'm here for u bby
bilair: y'all sum bad investigators, where's blair's neck tat🤨
bilobsessed: @bilair factss and blair looks a little younger here
bils: @bilair it's dark u can't see it but it's there
bilair: @bils u can't see something that's not there😑...
forevereilish: this riley girl screamss messyy😒
"stopp" i pout, taking her phone away from her. "it's not true, you know that and so do i. that's all that matters, you and me" i kiss her neck, wrapping my arms around her neck.
she turns her head to look up at me with a huge smile, "i love you soo much."
"i love you moree" i smile, closing the gap between us. she pulls away, taking my hands and guiding me around the couch, pulling me down on her lap. i wrap my arms around her neck, as she leans her head on my shoulder, leaving small kisses on my neck. i notice a smirk crawling on her face as she lets her hand roam up my thigh, knowing exactly what she's trying to do.
"stopp, i've been sexually frustrated since the second day of tour" i whisper, slapping her hand away.
"want me to fix that for you?" she smirks, inching her hand closer.
"blair, not noww" i whisper, turning around to see everyone occupied.
"as you wish baby" she smirks, kissing my neck.
blair's pov:
"this crowd finna be insane" i peak out at the sold out arena.
"you want to watch from the floor?" billie asks, rubbing my arm.
"fuck yeah" the corner of my lips tugging all the way up.
"we'll join you" claudia smiles, billie's parents beside her.
"okay billie and finneas, it's time" someone with a mic says.
"good luck billie" maggie gives billie a hug, followed by her dad.
"you're gonna do great baby, i'm excited to watch" i smile.
"thanks babe, love you" billie stands on her tippy toes, leaning in for a kiss. i meet her halfway, steadying her waist, closing the gap between us.
"love you too" i mumble in between kisses. we pull away before she leaves with finneas making their way under the stage to setup. security guides us to the floor in front of the barricades, hearing my name being called from the crowd. i go on my phone to distract myself, waiting for bil and fin to start, receiving a text from the chat.
kota🥰💕: blairr did u see this???
along with the screenshot of riley's post.
me: yesss it was a fuckin shit fest
me: i'll catch y'all up later
ty🔰💤: wya
me: bil's concert
ace♠️💯: ayeee have a good time
kota🥰💕: wish i was theree 😫
me: thanks man, one day kota
the stadium goes dark, grabbing my attention, before there is a quick flash of lights, showing an outline of her body. the lights turn on, billie standing in the middle of the walkway with a huge adorable smile plastered on her face. she stands still with her hands behind her back, before the lights start flashing red, cuing billie to jump when 'bury a friend' plays.
"never gets old" claudia smiles.
"she's a fucking an amazing performer" i jump along, smiling like a goofball.
time skip
"we're leaving for new jersey at 11am, so go get some rest" maggie explains on the elevator.
"lets go to sleep claudia" finneas yawns, walking off the elevator.
"waitt, you got my luggage bro" i chase after them.
"sure just leave me behind" billie jokes.
"i'll be quick, heat up my side of the bed for me" i wink, walking backwards, bumping into someone. i turn around and see i ran into claudia.
"my fault claudia" i apologize, holding her in place.
"it's okay" she chuckles, walking inside the room after finneas. "glad you're finally here with us on tour and was able to clear things up with billie. she's been on edge before you got here so when she seen that post, i think it broke her. but i can tell she's happy that you're here" she smiles.
"i'm exited to be here and i was genuinely being honest with her. that post was badd so i'm glad she believes me" i smile, grabbing my suitcase. "but ima let y'all sleep, goodnight" i give claudia a small hug.
"goodnightt" claudia smile.
"goodnight blair!" finneas shouts from the bed.
"see ya in the am" i wave, claudia closing the door.
i roll my luggage down the hallway, knocking on billies hotel door. a few seconds later, the doorknob twist, the door slowly opening.
"bil?" i question, when i don't see her. i slowly walk in, dragging my suitcase in, the door closing shut behind me. i quickly turn around, my jaw immediately dropping at the sight in front of me. billie smirks, running her hands up her thigh with her lacy red lingerie.
"damnn girl" i whisper, as she slowly walks towards me, her hips swaying side to side teasingly.
"remember what i said last time before i left?" she asks. i shake my head no, too mesmerized by what i see.
"just wait until we're together again, i'm gonna make you moan my name so loud, you might want to consider being a bottom more often" she smirks, pulling my hand towards the bed, making me sit down on the edge. i feel my heart rate pick up, as billie straddles my lap, her hands clasping behind my neck. i place my hands on her waist, giving it a soft squeeze, looking up at her.
"lets keep your hands to yourself" she whispers, grabbing my hands from her waist and placing them behind me so i can hold myself up.
"oh that's what we're doing?" i chase her lips.
"mmhm" she leans in closer, her hand sneaking under my shirt, her cold hands making contact with my skin, sending shivers down my spine. she kisses my earlobe, lightly nibbling on it, before finally attaching her lips to mine. we instantly move in sync, our tongues playing a game of tag. i let her win, when i feel her nails lightly dig into my stomach, a smirk tugging on her lips as a small gasp escape my lips. she pulls away for air, balancing herself by placing one hand on my shoulder, leaning back a little, her right hand roaming around her body. she begins to grind her hips, her ass pressing down on me.
"damn ma" i lick my lips, feeling my heart rate pick up.
"scoot back" she gets off my lap. i do as told, backing up to the headboard, never breaking eye contact. she crawls between my legs, her hands traveling up my legs giving it a tight squeeze, my heart beating faster the closer she gets. she crawls up to me, attaching her lips to mine, her hands reaching for my belt buckle.
"can i?" she says in between kisses.
"fuck yeah mama" i smirk. she undoes the buckle, tugging on my jeans, signaling for me to take it off. i help her, lifting myself up so she can pull down my pants, leaving me in my briefs. she comes back up, lifting my shirt over my head, leaving a trail of kisses along my shoulder, up to my neck. she stays eye level with me, her eyes a darker shade of blue, pulling her lip between her teeth. i cup her cheeks, closing the little space between us.
"who said you can touch me?" she whispers seductively, her finger looping around the edge of my briefs. "what did i say?" her hand sneaks it's way into my briefs, her finger teasing my clit.
"i-i" i stop, unable to focus.
"keep your hands to yourself" she repeats, her lips hovering over mine. i look at her plump lips, before watching her lips curl, realizing me staring. she closes the little space we have, her finger rubbing up and down my clit, causing me to gasp giving her access to explore my mouth.
"fuck billie" i pull away, letting out a shaky breath i didn't know i was holding. "take it off" i lift myself up, billie pulling down my briefs, the cold air slapping against my skin.
she slowly enters one finger, letting me get used to it before slowly picking up her speed. i immediately cover my mouth with one hand, attempting to suppress my moans.
"nuh uh, let me hear you" billie squeezes my thigh with a smirk, her nails lightly digging into my skin. i toss my head back, a moan escaping my lips when she inserts another finger, picking up her pace.
"fuck bil" i moan, her tongue flicking against my clit.
"don't s-stop please" i bite my lip, feeling knots forming in the pit of my stomach, billie locking eyes with me.
"shit billie, i-" i grip onto the sheets feeling my legs tremble as i release all my juices on her fingers. she rides out my high, slowing down her movements as my walls tighten around her fingers, uncontrollable moans escaping my mouth.
"music to my ears" billie smirks.
"dang girl, i love you" i catch my breath, feeling the emptiness when billie pulls her fingers out.
"i love youu. i've never done that before, how did i do? did it feel good?" billie asks, crawling next to me, her cheeks turning pink.
"that was amazinggg baby. no funny shit, that's the best head i ever got and i don't let a lot of people go down on me. you have nothing to be worried about" i go in for a deep kiss. "but now... it's your turn mamas" i smirk, kissing her neck, playing with the lacy string that's against her skin; my other hand traveling down her body. "i'm gonna have to help take this off tho... it's too restricting" i tug on the lingerie.
"you gotta earn it" billie smirks.
"oh, i like the sound of that" i lick my lips, going in for her neck, lightly sucking on it.
"blair, nott t-the neck. p-please" she says in between sighs.
"but they already know mama" i whisper.
"yeah but-" she loses focus when my hand travels between her thighs, giving it a tight squeeze. i pull on the strap, making it slap against billie's thigh.
"but what?" i tease, sneaking my finger through the fabric, rubbing up and down her clit.
"mmhm, never mind. please just-just fuck me" she gives in, tugging on the lingerie.
once the lingerie is fully off, i cradle billie's melons, giving the left one a massage and sucking on the right nipple. she runs her hand through my hair, slightly tugging on it.
i sit back on my legs, slightly pulling billie forward, a shriek escaping her mouth. i place both of her legs over my shoulder, getting lower and leaving kisses on her thighs, slowly inching towards her.
i insert 1 finger inside of her, slowly pumping in and out, my thumb rubbing her clit.
"that feels good baby" she moans.
"does it?" i smirk, pulling out my fingers, wanting to tease her.
"blair stopp playing" billie pouts, her hands rubbing her nipples. i rub her clit in a circular motion, slipping my tongue in her, licking her walls.
"mmmhm" a breathy moan coming from her, as i flick my tongue doing figure eights, touching every inch of her walls.
"tell me how you want it baby" i whisper, angling my fingers, hitting her g-spot causing her to arch her back.
"r-right there, blair fuck faster!" she tosses her head back, her hair sticking to her face. i heighten her moans by sucking on her rosy bud, adding another finger and fastening my pace.
"i love hearing your sexy moans, knowing only i can do this to you" i mumble.
"i'm so closee" her legs slightly tightening around my head.
"hold it in for me mamas" i growl, sucking on her clit.
"i-i can't" she whimpers, keeping eye contact with me.
"come for me baby" i smirk, feeling her walls tightening around my tongue, using my thumb to slowly rub her clit.
"fuck blair" she moans, tugging on my hair, bucking her hips.
"that's right baby" i mumble, my vibrations sending her off even more. "i love you" she pants, her legs shaking as she releases all of her juices in my mouth. i help her ride out her high, before she moves my head away, being too sensitive for any touch. i lick my lips, kissing my way up, laying beside her.
"shitt" billie breathes out. "that was soo worth not masturbating" she blushes, leaning her head against my chest.
"i'm glad you didn't without me" i chuckle, kissing her forehead, our hot bodies melting together.
"can we shower in the morning, im tired... and i don't think i can move" billie whispers the last part, her cheeks turning red.
"of course mama" i smile, kissing her forehead. i reach over to turn the lamp off, adjusting my position to spoon billie.
"goodnight baby, love you so much" i kiss her forehead, wrapping my arms around her waist. she turns around, resting her head on my chest instead, tangling her legs with mines.
"i love youu too" she kisses my neck, rubbing small circles on my chest, her eyes closing shut.
***
damnn, riley the home wrecker 💀
how y'all feelin about what just happened???
see ya next chap
-bri🐢