14

"Yongbok, wake up."

Changbin nudged the sleeping man with his elbow. "Yongbok, wake up." He repeated. "The plane is going to land soon."

Felix slowly opened his eyes, squinting as he lifted his head that had been resting on the small sill of the plane window. He nodded. "I know, I'm up."

Felix reached his hands above his head to stretch, his back and neck sore from sleeping in the plane seats. He looked back over to Changbin as the announcement that the plane was landing came on, and found him anxiously fiddling with his fingers in his lap.

"Are you nervous?" Felix asked.

"No.." Changbin scoffed. He was clearly lying, but he seemed embarrassed about it so Felix didn't pry any further.

He gave a reassuring pat to the other's thigh. "We've done this countless times, we'll be fine."

Changbin was still a bit restless in his seat, but it went smoothly and he had calmed down by the time the plane had fully landed.

Felix stood up first when they were told that they could leave their seats. "You okay now?" Felix asked, waiting for Changbin to get up too.

"Yes, I'm fine...Nothing to worry about."

Changbin stood up as well and waited for the people already in the isle to move. Once it was clear, he shuffled out, and Felix followed. Changbin's parents walked behind them as they exited the plane and into the airport.

"I'll drive!" Changbin offered as they walked out into the parking lot. They had rented a car from the airport, and he had recently gotten his driver's license so he wanted to drive.

"Hmm...okay." Changbin's father seemed reluctant, but eventually handed the keys over to his son.

Changbin giggled after he took the keys and skipped ahead of them to the car. That instigated an eye roll from his parents and a laugh from Felix. "He's such a child." His mom said.

Felix nodded in agreement. "A cute one though."

The other three caught up to Changbin and got into the car, his dad in the passenger seat and Felix and his mom in the back.

Changbin got his phone out to put the directions for the Airbnb they had rented. He handed his phone to his dad so he could give him directions, and started the car.

The drive was also short, but Felix had still begun to doze off again, leaning his head against the window.

He was about to fall asleep, but was interrupted when the car came to a complete stop and Changbin spoke. "You falling asleep again already? We're here."

Felix looked up to see Changbin watching him through the read view mirror. "Cars make me sleepy."

"I know, I'm just teasing." Changbin grabbed the door handle and opened the door.

All four of them got out of the car and grabbed their luggage from the back, and made their way into the rental home.

The house was a two story home, right along the ocean. It had large windows and a roof terrace to accommodate the view.

"This is really nice. Thanks for letting me tag along with you guys." Felix said as he waited for Changbin's father to open the gate that lead into the yard.

Changbin's mom turned to Felix with a friendly smile plastered on her face. "Of course, you and the others are welcome to come home with Bin any time!"

Changbin placed his hand on Felix's back to guide him through the gate and down the stone path that lead to the door of the home.

"There are two bedrooms, do you two want to be upstairs or downstairs?" Changbin's father asked as he opened the door.

"We'll just stay downstairs." Changbin said, making the decision for them. Which was fine with Felix, he didn't really care where he slept.

Changbin and Felix walked past the kitchen and living room. They opened the bathroom door first, and then found the bedroom behind the door to the right of that.

The room had two large twin beds, and the wall furthest to them was covered by a large window. They had a clear view of the ocean from there.

"I call the bed closest to the window!" Changbin called out, and rushed over to throw his bags onto that bed.

Felix chuckled at the other's childish behavior and made his way to the other bed, furthest from the window. He wasn't feeling like unpacking all of his things yet, so he just placed his bags on the floor. Changbin was on the other side of the room and seemed to be feeling the same way, because he had just laid on the bed and taken his phone out.

They sat quietly of a few minutes, but Changbin soon sat up and spoke. "Mm, okay...I want to go look around the rest of the house."

Felix nodded in agreement, and they both got up from the beds and left the bedroom. They had already seen most of the downstairs area when looking for the bedroom, so they headed to the stairs first.

Upstairs they would find another bedroom, about the same size as theirs, but with one king bed. The second room was a bathroom with a large bathtub. The final door lead outside to the rooftop terrace. 

They went back downstairs once they finished looking around. Changbin's parents were already sitting on the couch, clicking through channels on the television. It was already getting late, so were planning on just hanging around the Airbnb for the rest of the day.

Changbin's mom perked up when she saw them come back downstairs. "Hey, do you two want to find a store and buy us some snacks?" She called out.

Both of the boys nodded. "Yeah, of course."