# 𝐄𝐏 2 : 𝐂𝐁𝐋𝐔 . 💋

#  𝚁𝙰𝙿𝙿𝙴𝚁 : 𝐂𝐁𝐋𝐔𝐔 . 
#  𝙸𝙼𝙰𝙶𝙸𝙽𝙴 : 𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌 💋💲.

Y/N sat in camrin's bed as she watched him on his computer

Y/N sat in camrin's bed as she watched him on his computer. he's recording a GTA video as he streamed. she snuck out his room without the camera singing her as she went in the kitchen.

she got the idea to make dinner. she got materials to make fettuccine Alfredo with a side of Cesar salad. 30 minutes later she finished as she made camrin's plate.

walking upstairs as she carried his plate & his Gatorade. she honestly thought he was off stream. his fans have seen her face before due to them being weird & finding her instagram n shii. she walked in the room.

camrin stopped his playing as he turned his chair slightly to see his future wife with a good looking meal. 'that's for me Ma?' he asked as he licked his lips almost drooling.

'mhm.. here.' she said as she handed him his plate then going to his bed once again. she sat down eating her meal. she heard him moan as he took a bite then talked to his "chat".

'guys look what my wifey made me you smoothies could nevaaa' he said dragging his words slightly as he kept eating sloppily. she laughed at the comment he made. he turned and smiled at her.

𝐇𝐄'𝐃 𝐌𝐀𝐊𝐄 𝐀 𝐁𝐈𝐓𝐂𝐇 𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐍 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐎 𝐀 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐄𝐖𝐈𝐅𝐄 . 💋⭐️