# 𝐄𝐏 10 : 𝐎𝐘 𝐐𝐔𝐀𝐍 . 💋

# 𝚁𝙰𝙿𝙿𝙴𝚁 : 𝐎𝐘 𝐐𝐔𝐀𝐍 .
# 𝙸𝙼𝙰𝙶𝙸𝙽𝙴 : 𝐓𝐖𝐈𝐍 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐅𝐔𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍 💋 .

Y/N was now getting ready to see rakeem since he wanted to have a quick smoke sesh

Due to rakeem keeping Y/N busy, Y/N was only able to meet his parents not quan plus he's barely at home. Rakeem never thought of it since he knew the two wouldn't even like each other, or so he thought.

Y/n got dressed (anything you'd like) as she made sure of extra perfume since her and rakeem was going to meet up to have a quick smoke sesh (sorry if you don't smoke)

Y/n knocked on the door that was familiar to her as she was met with a boy who she thought was familiar to her. "Who you?" she heard the deep voice tell her, sounding truly confused.

"Rakeem stop playing are you going to let me in or.." she now mad that the boy was pretending to not know her. "Baby girl keem not here I'm quan." The boy, quan, says as he looked at the girl, finding her generally fine.

"Oh I'm sorry is it ok if I wait here before keem comes" she wasn't being desperate it's just she forgot her key and knew she already locked the door. Her eldest sister was out of town till tomorrow.

"Yeah yeah sure go ahead Ma" she heard quan say as he made space for the girl to enter the house. She down on the couch as she didn't want to go in keem's room without him there.

She observed the tv already playing turned onto (favorite show) as she saw quan sat by her. She smelt the whisk of his scent, fresh weed mixed in with a strong masculine cologne, he smelt so fine.

She was kinda nervous but noticing he looked like keem it made her alittle relaxed. He was wearing a white wifebeater shirt with grey sweatpants that showed a very thick.. figure?

"So what's ur name Ma" quan said, breaking the silence trying to get to know the girl who was unfortunately there for his brother. "Y/n.." the girl said, scared to even look over.

"Why you here for my brother..?" She heard quan ask as he was know looking in her direction, not even focused on the tv that was blaring at the two.

".. um I just came to smoke with him really" Y/n asked honestly not wanting to lie to him and make the situation bad and get on his bad side.

"Oh so you like to smoke, bet shii we can smoke rn" she watched him get up from the couch, not even bothering to ask for her to agree. He came back with a pack of backwoods, her favorite.

She watched him effortlessly roll a prefect blunt, then watched as he lent it to her. " lick it Ma" she scooted over to the blunt as she licked it good, she observed him bite his lip slightly.

"There u go Ma" she felt his hand rub her back slightly as he felt for a lighter, flicking it and lighting the blunt, inhaling and exhaling.

She watched the smoke escape his lips, satisfying her. She watched him lean the blunt toward her mouth, as he watched her inhale and exhale, letting go of the white breathless air.

After a couple of puffs, both their eyes demon red as the tension in the air got thick. She saw Quan's head lean back against the couch as his adam's apple pokes out.

"Fuck it" she heard him say as she saw him lean down and kiss her lips. Y/n desperately kissed back as she felt his hands began to slid up into her top.

Y/n get him lean her down in the couch as their body's touch together. Quan desperately leaned more I got he kiss, seeming to not want to the let go.

Their kiss soon became to a end as she observed quan start to pull down his sweats as his boxer was now shown. She saw his thick cock bulge out from his boxers, making her aroused.

He pulled her pants down as a couple seconds later their both now naked. She felt his dick began to poke at her pussy as she heard him whisper "pretty as pussy"

She felt his lips began to connect with her as she felt the stretch from his dick began to stretch her pussy as he went deeper.

"Shh Ma I got you, fuck" he groaned as he tried to call her down, knowing he's stretching her out. "Fuck daddy it hurts" y/n said dragging out her words as her back began to arch from the heavy pleasure.

Quan stayed inside y/n for a minute as he felt her warm walls began to rub his dick, teasing his orgasm. Quan leaned his head towards her stomach as he began pounding the girl in and out.

"Fuck take it Ma take it" he breathed out as he began pounding the girl harder, holding her arms together as she tried to push his waist to slow him down.

"Slow down fuckkk daddy omg" y/n summons as he mouth holds open, her eyes rolling behind her head. She broke her from his grip on her arms as they began to go above her head under the tuck of the couch.

She felt her head lean back as quan waist connected to her area. "Fuck I'm finna nut shittt" quan groaned as he quickly pulled out, nutting her the girl's stomach.

They both calmed down from their orgasm as quan soon cuddled up with her girl, kissing her lips.

❛ 𝐈'𝐌 𝐇𝐎- 𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐔𝐂𝐊! ❜

❤️ I'll see you guys soon, I don't really write smuts but I tried my best since I promised y'all! Not edited so excuse my mistakes!