# 𝐄𝐏 3 : 𝐎𝐘 𝐐𝐔𝐀𝐍 . 💋

# 𝚁𝙰𝙿𝙿𝙴𝚁 : 𝐎𝐘𝐐𝐔𝐀𝐍𝐍 .
# 𝙸𝙼𝙰𝙶𝙸𝙽𝙴 : 𝐁𝐀𝐁𝐘𝐌𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐀 👶🏽💋 .

Y/N angrily stood in her black silk robe as she had grey booty shorts on and a tube top as her 5 year old son stood beside her with his little arms around her leg

She waited a couple of minutes until the door open. her baby daddy, Quan opened the door with grey sweatpants on & a wife beater. he looked at her up and down & started mugging.

' tf u want now? ' Quan said annoyed asf. He can admit his baby mother can out beat half the bitches he uses & fw. she the baddest he was with that's why he gave her his seed.

The 5 year old boy, Kyzier, ran to his dad and hugged he's leg as he giggled. Quan bent down and hugged the child as he told him get in the house. Y/N can hear Kyzier's favorite show already playing.

Y/N's keys jiggled as she crossed her arms. 'I'm going to meet somebody, watch Kyzier. He told me he missed you.' Y/N said she shifted her weight to one leg. Quan's eyes traveled to his baby mother's tits that rested on her crossed arms. He licked his lips and rubbed his hands, leaning on the door frame now.

'How about u come in rq? Let Kyzier see his parents together once more?' Quan said trying to lead her in so she can fuck her to sleep and text that lame ass Nigga she ain't going. He knew she's going to see some lame Nigga.

Y/N sighed as she gave in. She wasn't weak it's just Quan always wins arguments between them and their son was here, they wanted to keep him innocent and ok. She walked in as she looked around the familiar house.

Quan smirked to himself as he closed the door and watched her ass bounce as she went to see on the couch near her son whose eating some gummy bears.

'Wanna go upstairs? Kyzier will be ight.' Quan said as he stopped near the beginning of the stairs looking at the fine ass girl. She smirked and rolled her eyes as she kissed kyzier's forehead and got up following Quan.

She heard him whisper a silent 'yes' as he practically ran upstairs. He opened the door to the sound proof room. Taking off his wifebeater and leaned on the bed as he watched the girl walk to him slowly.

𝐁𝐀𝐁𝐘𝐌𝐎𝐌𝐌𝐀 𝐏𝐔𝐒𝐒𝐘 >> . 💋⭐️

𝖿𝗎𝗇𝖿𝖺𝖼𝗍: 𝗂'𝗆 𝖺 𝖻𝖺𝖻𝗒𝗆𝗈𝗆𝗆𝖺 𝗆𝗒𝗌𝖾𝗅𝖿 𝗂𝗆𝖺𝗀𝗂𝗇𝖺𝗋𝗒 𝖻𝖺𝖻𝗒 𝗍𝗁𝗈.

☆☆☆
★ # 𝙱𝙰𝚁𝙱𝙸𝙴𝚉 𝙽𝙾𝚃𝙴 : 💋 𝗌𝗁𝗈𝗎𝗅𝖽 𝗂 𝗐𝗋𝗂𝗍𝖾 𝗉𝗍𝟤 𝖻𝗎𝗍 𝖺 𝗌𝗆𝗎𝗍 .