19/5/21 - Broken

"I thought you trusted me enough to tell me." Noah said to me after I woke up.

"I didn't want to worry you. I promise."

"What did you mean Richie? You need surgery, the doctors said you might not even be able to dance again.

"I..."

To be honest, I didn't know what to say. But I just didn't want to believe the fact I needed surgery. Surgery.

"Richelle," Noah rubbed my cheek, and kissed my forehead. "Jackie called me last week and said you were acting strange. I thought it was nothing, I hoped it was a joke, but now... I see."

I started to cry. Noah's only seen my cry once, and that was when he left to go on tour. "I just didn't want to admit it to myself. And, telling you would be admitting it."

"I, I just need some space." He said, before walking out of the hospital ward. Piper walks in, and said that when I fell unconscious, he was scared. So scared. He rushed over, dropping everything, for me.

"It's been 4 days since the accident. You know that, right." Piper told me.

"You mean, I've been unconscious for 4 days?" I was in shock.

"You were." We both look around, and Noah walks back inside."

"I guess I'll give you both a minute." Piper gets up from the seat and Noah sits down in it.

"Okay," I murmur. "Thanks Pipes."

"Anytime," she smiles.

So it was just me and Noah in the room. It was quiet, to quiet for my liking, until Noah said, "At least you were the captain of one of your dance dreams." I giggle. This is what made me love him so much.

"Noah... I'm truly sorry. I didn't think about anyone else or future me, I just did what I wanted. Please forgive me."

He didn't say anything. 

He just kissed me.

And I kissed him back. He then hugged me, and said  "it'll be okay baby."

"Okay," I replied, weeping. "I love you."

And he said he loved me to.