| Tangled In Deception |

Tangled in Deception

***

Leilani was ready to leave high school behind her, along with the annoying boy that she'd come to hate due to that one night. But little did she know, he was far from giving up. His one job was always putting her in absolutely insane trouble and danger, which he assigned himself.

Ignorance makes a person commit numerous mistakes for attention. He knew she hates him. He knew she despises his very being. He knew she would never like him. He knew he was the wrong person from her perspective. But all he cared about was that he finally got her attention.

 But isn't there always a reason for even the most insane behaviors?

***

EPIGRAPH

IT ACHES TO KNOW THAT CUPID ONLY STRUCK ONE OF US.
 BUT IT KILLS TO UNDERSTAND THAT YOU'LL NEVER
LOOK AT ME THE WAY I LOOK AT YOU  "

Preview

I feel like I'm waiting for something that isn't going to happen.

Those eyes have been my sun, it pains to see them shining for another.

Dear Cupid, next time, hit both.

Seeing you with someone else is the definition of hell.

Her eyes told him things that her lips were afraid to say. 

Loving you was like going to war and standing with arms wide open for the line of fire.

I may have bullied you. but not to the extent that I forget that you will be mine.

---

TRIGGER WARNINGS

Smut

Alcohol 

Violence

Physical Abuse

---

I assure you, this story won't disappoint you.

Stealing the ideas in the book or the plot is strictly punishable by the law, hence do not copy. This book is copyrighted by all rights reserved only to the author. Any plot references or inspired stories will not be tolerated.

I respect your comments but, I advise you not to use hateful, mean, or rude comments either to degrade my work or my characters. I won't hesitate to block the people who I can tell, don't respect me or my work.

Please do comment, vote and share. Don't be a ghost reader. Do not advertise your book in the comment section. I will be deleting any such comments that are not relevant to my story

This book is strictly 16+. However it is up to you if you can handle the themes mentioned in the trigger warnings but, you have been warned. I am nowhere near responsible if this book triggers you at any point. You have been foretold and rightfully so.

There are times when the main leads take a foolish decision or act impulsively. Many situations take place that makes one get very mad at my writing. Trust me, not everyone is perfect and neither are my characters. So. read at your own risk and DO NOT CRITICIZE MY WORK JUS BECAUSE YOU DON'T LIKE THE WAY IT IS. YOU CAN STOP HERE AND GO BACK IF YOU DON'T WANT TO STAY IN THIS CONDITION.

 Proceed at your own choice. Enjoy reading!

-S