PROLOGUE

He has a dark world and a very dangerous work.His life is lifeless when he meet this girl that get his attention who tantrums because of a teady bear that she wants to get but the boy ignore her.He stepped back when the girl turn her gize to his direction.She just pout and wave at him.He unconscious chuckles.He doesn't realize that he smile a bet and wave back to the girl.He stare at her for 5 minutes before he realize what just happen in a minute ago.

"MERDE!!!!MERDE!!!!"he curse to his self before turning back to go back in packing lot,FODA-SE MERDA,fuck,tangina,he curse in every language he know in hundred times not minding the people look at him and continue walking.

"Find your self you ass!!"he keep whispering when the girl face keep on playing in his mind.Her smile that can make him smile tooo...MERDA!!!MERDA!!...who the fuck is that girl?!how dare she keep on showing in my freaking mind ?!she is minor for god sake!!!and she is cu-,,...what the hell!!!!,and why did you just find her cute idiot?!fuck...im not...haystttttt why i arguing to my self?!?...

"Sir,are you alright?"nag-alalang boses nag guard ang pumutol sa pagtatalo sa kanyang sarili...wala sa sarili naman niyang na singhalan ang guwardya na nagpakagulat nito...

"Fucking yes,why would im not?! tsk!!"his cold voice said and walk like nothing happen.

"b-buu-ttt s-sir"

"Just shut the fuck up!!!"after saying that he immediately enter to his car and drove fast animoy may nag-hahabol sa kanya...meron naman talaga yun nga lang pulis,tatlong patrol car ng pulis ang humahabol sa kaniya but he ignore it,its because the girl face keep on running to his head again.Na mas lalong ikina irita niya sa hindi malaman na dihilan..

"I will find that girl as soon as
fassible because its making me crazy as fuck!"- JOHN GABRIEL ASHFORD.

-JUSTME
-0097