Turn Back Time

Beyonce gazed out into the night sky as she made her way out of the double-story house filled with sweaty high-schoolers and college students, including herself who reeked of weed and a strong scent of booze that was catered by the host, some popular dumb blonde chick who probably had mommy and daddy issues from being abandoned and deserted by her own parents, leaving her in the care of house maids.

Beyoncé sighed in content as the refreshing breeze of the night air engulfed her like the depths of the ocean, cooling her body and sobering her up slightly enough for her to be able to see the path she treaded upon.

Reaching her hand towards her right ear, she pulled out her expertly rolled joint stuffed with a perfect blend of Turkish and Virginia tobacco also known as the famous brand of Camel, American cigarettes. Feeling around her Jean cargo pants pockets, she located her lighter in her bottom left extra pocket, she didn't even understand how it got that low but she didn't dwell on it too much and lit the cancer stick placed in between her slightly sere lips which had darkened throughout the years of her being a devoted smoker since the early age of 10 when her feigned out mother let her try weed for the first time. It didn't have much effect on her as her small body was used to catching 2nd hand highs from all the smoke her mother and her associates would trap inside their small 1 bedroom studio.

Ever since then, Beyoncé would never be caught sober no matter what time of day. It raised concerns to her teachers who then ended up calling cps to seek out her home situation. On that day Beyoncé had decided to not attend school and rather stay home and observe her mother and her drug addicted friends gamble and bet on any and everything which would explain why their house was as good as empty. Although Tina wasn't the most reliable motherly figure for her daughter, she always made sure to set boundaries when it came to Beyoncé and wouldn't allow anyone to mess with her resulting in Beyoncé turning into somewhat a "spoilt brat", living life as if she was invisible.

Cps came knocking at the door and didn't even take the time to question what was going on and simply dragged Beyoncé out of that household. From then on Beyoncé had hopped house to house during her time of being in foster care until she finally had enough and decided to run away. She was living in the streets for some time, made some friends and moved in with them to the closest skidrow where it was mostly filled with prostitutes and drug addicts. One night after roaming the streets for hours looking for their next meal, Bastian an illegal Mexican immigrant who resided by skidrow with his mother who was a sex-worker that could barely function without a daily fix, showed the group of teenagers a gun, specifically a glock 22 which was known to be commonly used by officers.

He then came up with a plan to rob a gas station. Although their plan was sloppy and not well thought, their hunger overshadowed their common sense. With said plan, they made their way to the nearest gas station and waited at the back for people to start clearing out. It was around 1am when they finally decided to take action. One by one they entered the store and made it seem as if they came to purchase some late night snacks, they all took as much as they could and even stuffed their clothes with some of the savory goods and acted normal walking towards the clerk.

Setting some of the snacks onto the counter, Bastian pretended to pull out money from his back pocket as the clerk bagged up their stuff. Pulling out the gun from his waistband, he pointed it towards the clerk and snatched the black bag from his hands and made his way out of the store with the others following behind him. Once outside they all made a run for it and were surprised the clerk didn't even say anything.

Sadly their excitement was cut short as police sirens made their appearance. The group split hoping to outrun 12 but Beyoncé didn't make it. She was taken to the police department and they put her back into the system. Since then she has been staying at the adoption center seeing as no one wanted to take in a problem child but Beyoncé didn't too much mind it, she was turning 18 soon and couldn't wait to go back to her mother who never seized to tell her she was welcomed back any time.