Home sweet home

Ellie's POV:

     The girl Valerie takes my lighter and sends me to my new room, as I'm unpacking this girl with short hair and a burnt face comes in. I can't believe I got sent away to this place. I mean really, there's so many losers.

     I sighed and took the cigarette out of my mouth. I mean sure, I wouldn't say I'm living the dream but sending me to this hell hole?

     "You must be new, I'm Polly!" She hugs me and I squirm away from her. Who the hell does this girl think she is?

     "Hey Polly." I make sure it sounds short and I continue putting clothes away. I couldn't even fit my wardrobe here. My stepfather burned most of the clothes anyways.

     "I'll show you around when you're ready!" She says and rambles on about things I couldn't care less about.
     Something more interesting meets my eyes, or someone more interesting. I look out the window and there's this girl getting out of a car.

She's yelling at two police officers and calling them names. She's yelling and cursing but she seems so interesting. I could see the anger coming out of her.
I leaned on the window frame.

Im not too happy to be here either, but she just slapped the police officer.

     "Who is she?" I look at Polly as she comes over to me at the window.

     "That's Lisa, I wouldn't talk to her. She's gonna be pretty mad." Polly says.

      "Why is that?" I ask with curiosity. Polly goes quiet for a second and I hear Lisa talking in the hallway. She just insulted one of the girls here.

     "It's good to be home!" She gives Valerie her coat with a fake smile.
I go to the door to look. Polly is beside me,

She strolls over to my new room. The air gets sucked from my lungs as I take a step back.

     "Hey torch." She looks at Polly.

     "Hey Lisa." Polly doesn't sound as happy as she did with me.

     "Miss me?" She gets closer to her.

     "Not much." Polly backs away. See how you like it when people get in your personal space Polly? Not much. Take a lesson from her or two.

     "Valerie who is the new girl in my room?" She yells and then looks back at me.

       "It's my room now, not much of a sharer?" Polly looks at me to tell me that I just used the worst possible words in this situation.

     I wasn't aware this Lisa girl was a raging bitch. I mean I didn't say anything offensive, although she grabs my throat and slams me into the wall so hard that I huff, I haven't gotten into a physical fight in so long.
It's hard to resist, besides. I need someone to take my anger out on.

     That is until..
     "Don't come in here acting all smart, new girl." Her raspy voice says against my ear.
     I lean my head back on the wall, wanting to push her away.

She wants to fight me? Oh wow she wants to fight me? I barely know this girl and I'm already scared of her.

     "I'm not the one who's gonna be in trouble am I?" I say to her.

     Tell me if I'm wrong, but somethings wrong. I feel allured by this girls hands on me.

     "Valerie!" I hear Polly call.

     "Oh yeah call Valerie. God you're such a bitch Polly!" She rolls her eyes yet I shiver by her breath still being on my neck.

     She seems to realize this and looks down on me.
     "You really shouldn't go picking fights on first day new girl." I see her give me a half smile as she gets pulled away from me by Valerie.