Chapter 1: Senpai, you're a bit of a...

Author's Notes: Hello! I'm just going to get my point across real quick.

This story takes place in a universe where Naoto and Nagatoro are of the opposite gender. However, not every single character will be the opposite gender. For example, Sakura will remain a girl, but her flirty and seductive attitude will be toned down by quite a bit. I'll be doing this from time to time with the Story to spice things up, and also help the plot a bit cuz having every single character genderbent is too much effort.

Secondly, I'll be stating some of the name changes the characters will receive. I'll start with the basics, but when new characters are introduced, I'll tell you their names. Also, I'll put either (F) or (M) next to their names so you can know what gender they are now. F is Female and M is Male

Name Changes:
Nagatoro Hayase>Nakase Hayaki (M)
Naoto Hachioji>Nana Hachioji (F)
Yoshi>Yuki (M)
Maki Gamou>Tadaki Hano (M)
Sakura>Sakura (F)

Also Sakura will have long hair for the first few chapters. I'll probably have her cut them eventually, but for now, she has her long hair from the first few chapters.

That's all the name and gender changes for now! Enjoy the first chapter!

_________________________________________

Life had never been easy for Nana Hachioji. The girl had spent her life being bullied relentlessly by her classmates and peers no matter what.

Wheter it was for her drawings, her need for glasses, or her obsession with romance mangas. Almost everyone would shove her aside as the good-for-nothing nerd. The girl would get pushed, insulted and spit at for liking what she liked.

And despite that, the girl never once cried in her life. Nana always had an unspoken rule for herself: "If someone confronts me, I just close my heart and let it pass by. I won't even remember their faces."

The girl lived by this motto. Every single time she got pushed or threatened, she'd simply lower her head and leave her brain on autopilot, waiting until it was all over. And it worked. The girl was never once able to remember the faces of the people who brought her so much pain.

As Nana grew up, her Motto remained with her. With no reason to stop doing what she loved, she continued to pursue her passion for art. She was a bit of a bookworm, a bit of a videogame addict, and frankly, just a little perverted. But above all that, she was an aspiring artist. The girl had gained a certain passion for doing oil paintings, joining clubs left and right where she could in school.

Nana joined the Art Club for the entirety of middle school as well as for the first year of High-School. She had joined this year as well, but it would be different this year.

The former president, alongside her upperclassmen had left attend cram school, leaving the Club all to herself. The girl didn't exactly hate it, but she definetly wouldn't have minded one or two people stay.

The young girl had had a somewhat rocky youth, but she was currently living her life just the way she wanted. She had no idea that things could change so much due to the influence of a single individual.

_________________________________________

It was the usual day at Kazehaya High-School. The footsteps of young girl echoed troghout the halls as she made her way to the library. Nana Hachioji had had a very long day, and wanted to take a break and work on her manga, choosing to do so in the Library.

Unluckily for her, she soon realized the room was occupied, and by boys no less. Three of them, to be specific, as well as a girl. Of course, it had to be boys!