Chapter 3

When Ford woke up he wrote about his dream and theories (A.N. not going to lie I couldn't remember how to spell theory) things didn't add up, was Bill in pain? Why did he care? Why did Bill's energy feel different? Why does he need help? Questions blurred together in Ford's mind he wrote as much as could before slamming the journal shut "it doesn't matter, what's important is I don't let him come back, remember Ford he's dangerous" he sighed and decided to prepare himself if Bill did come back and he started working on the only gun that could kill Bill.

Weeks of confusing dreams and nightmares passed he should be used to this he knows he should but why isn't he? Why is this so different? Why does he feel like he should help Bill? "Complete the gun, maybe help him, he does anything you can kill him" Ford rubbed his temples "why do I keep talking to myself?" He shook it off and got back to work

Once the gun was completed Ford mentally prepared himself for any of Bill's tricks and then he fell asleep. A familiar place filled his dream, the mindscape, the flickering Bill begging for help, desperately reaching for Ford until Ford shook his hand.

Blackness that's all there was all that excited everything else was gone like a dream, far away. The yellow shape of a triangle flashed before Ford's eyes before staying and slowly filling into Bill's form, his eye closed. When Bill was complete he fell on the floor face down and was silent. Ford, confused, cautiously approached Bill "Bill?" He asked. Bill made a gasping noise and suddenly shot up, floating in the air he groaned like he was in pain "ooh man" Bill said as he stretched then finally focused on Ford. Bill chuckled "don't look so surprised Poindexter you'd knew I'd be back" Ford huffed at this "that's what you said last time before you tried to destroy the world" Bill rolled his eye "after what I just went through I just need a vacation to bad I'm stuck in here again oh wait what am I thinking? This is the mindscape" Bill waved his hand and suddenly they were on the beach "at least I still have some of my powers" Ford looked a little confused "some?" Bill laughed "you think I could come back like that and have all of my powers, come on Fordsy even I know you're smarter than that" Ford shook his head "how are you back? Why are you back? What do you want from me?" Bill sighed and laid against the sand "I took the tiniest sliver of memory of me and used that to rebuild me, extremely painful" he laughed "hm I wonder" he tried to turn to his human form but just turned into a pile of organs, he quickly changed back to a triangle and laughed while Ford cringed. "This is what I get for letting a dream demon into my life" Ford pinched the bridge of his nose "you still haven't told me why you're here" Bill thought for a moment "look 6 fingers I've told you before you could rule the galaxy but no you rather stand in my way so I decided to take this moment of opportunity and take a break, wait for your family to die off before I take over again, besides I'm like a billion years old I can wait a few years time is nothing" he waved it off like it was no big deal Ford on the other hand didn't trust it "you really think I'd fall for that?" Ford asked, Bill sighed "believe me or not it's time to wake up"

Everything faded and Ford sat up in his bed, grabbed his journal and wrote everything down "he's just trying to trick me"

(Sorry for the wait I have to be in the mood to write plus I kinda forgot about this lol)