Chapter 1 David and Taliah

Hello my name is Veronica Myles Mills
and i am 1 out of 8 children.

My father is David Mills and he came to the USA when he was 2 years old with my grandparents Dorthy and Carlos and their 3 other kids, Johanna, Miley, and Frankie.
They came from the Carribean islands, but my grandfather Carlos came from Dominican Republic to the Carribean islands where he found love and married my grandmother Dorthy. Although her family didnt approve of this, grandma Dorthy gave no fucks, she immagrated to the USA with Carlos and 2 kids at the time my father and his older sister Miley.
i know i know Mills isnt a spanish name at all but my father changed it from Polanco to Mills once he came into the USA so my grandmothers parents couldnt track them down. Crazy i know.

My mothers story is probably a little more chill, or maybe not.
My mother was born in Paris, France. While her parents were on vacation.
They were trying to fly back to the states as soon as they found out but that didnt happen at all. That led to my mother giving birth to me in Paris. My parents already had 3 other kids but my they were finally on their honeymoon (which they never got to have due to money problems) to the city of love.
My mothers parents are
Casey Chang and Alvin Chang.
Yes, their from Japan.
But my mother is from Poland too.
My mother like i said had 3 older siblings
twin brothers Alvin and Benny and a sister Lola and my momma Taliah.

Well my parents found love and made 8 babies. Why 8 you may ask?
i dont know what they were thinking
because we are all a handfull.