And~ Here we go! ... again.

Y/N looks at her friend, confused, she tilts her head, while having her lips form a straight line.

"Yah, why are you here? Shouldn't you be with your.. ahem.. 'friends'?" Y/N asks, earning silence from the person named 'Ryujin'

'Ah, I totally forgot that she's friends with Ryujin.' Jeongyeon says to herself, while laughing awkwardly at Y/N's question, Y/N looks at her even more confused.

"Well.. I kinda.. ya' know, roamed around?" Jeongyeon says, while shrugging, Y/N looks at her closely, then nods slightly earning a sigh from the other.

'This is way too informal.. is this how Ryujin talks?' Jeongyeon asks herself, while inhaling deeply, Y/N walks closer to her, putting her hands on her hips as she says; 

"Want me to teleport you to them?"

Jeongyeon looks at Y/N, confused; but that confusion changed into a small smile, she shook her head indicating 'no' making Y/N nod.

After that an awkward silence occurred between them.

"Wanna come with me? I'm sure they won't mind." Jeongyeon asks, breaking the silence, Y/N looks at her, squinting her eyes, for a few seconds, before normalizing them again, she then sighs as she looks down at the ground. 

"Fine, fine, as long as you won't be touchy with your 'friends' then it's good for me." Y/N grumbles while shrugging, Jeongyeon nearly laughs at her comment as she walks towards her camp, with Y/N trailing behind her.

'Tzuyu, can you at least hear me? I have a report..' Jeongyeon asks to herself, while glancing at Y/N who's looking around; interested.

'Mhm, yes, is there a problem, eonnie?' Tzuyu asks back, earning a silent sigh from the older, she continues to walk, leaves crunching and crumpling in each step that they took.

'Y/N is currently with me, right now, she's following me towards our camp.' Jeongyeon informs, earning silence from the other, Jeongyeon was confused, she stops in her tracks, confusing Y/N who bumped her at the back.

'Tzu?'

                                                     [Twice's camp]

Tzuyu was completely frozen in her spot, she was near the camp fire along with Chaeyoung and Sana, while the others are currently discussing about the monsters.

Sana who noticed the younger's silence, looked at her confused, she tilts her head, while pursing her lips together.

"Tzuyu, why are you silent? Did something happen?" Sana asks, earning silence from the said person. Tzuyu looks at Sana slowly, and whispered a name.

"Y/N."

Sana widens her eyes, she takes a glance at Chaeyoung who's I mind you, minding her own business with a nervous look.

'Let's talk about this privately.' Sana says in her mind earning a nod from Tzuyu, they both stand up and bid their goodbye at Chaeyoung who didn't care at all, and walked towards a nearby tree, where Chaeyoung can't hear them completely.

"What about her?" Sana asks, once they were away from Chaeyoung, Tzuyu looks around and heaved a sigh.

"She's with Jeongyeon, both of them are heading towards the camp." Tzuyu explains, earning a slight gasp from the older.

"How did Jeongyeon do that? I'm pretty sure she knows what all of the Twice members look like." Sana comments, earning an eye roll from Tzuyu, she crosses her arms towards her chest, while eyeing her.