Being Cute is a Crime

If you want angst, I suggest you check out the other writers in this verse

"Oh no..."

They'd got attacked by a bear, not Yogi bear.. they could deal with that.. no they got a black bear they accidentally tripped over.

How one trips over a bear, you would of had to be there to understand.

"Ha ha ha, totally a misunderstanding right?" they said backing away, now what did nature shows say what not to do. Don't run, don't play dead.. don't climb a tree.

Shoot..

Fire did not remember.

"Wheres Goldilocks when you need her..." they muttered, the bear roared.

Fire... Blessed.. whatever there freaking name was now screamed, and fled like the hounds of baskerville were after them.

"Screw you!" They cried tumbling down a hill and off a cliff.

Only to not land at the bottom.

------

"Not... again," Blessed coughed crawling out of a pond fully drenched, had they just shortcut?

They looked around, they were in a city they didn't recognize.

"Wait... is that Japanese Anime?" Blessed said spotting a store with a window, there were TV's playing some weird anime in Japanese.

A group of humans began to gather behind them pulling out cameras.

In fact, that was Kanji writing on some of the store signs.

"Please tell me I'm not in Japan," Blessed said eye twitching "Yes I wanted to visit, but that was via a plane and as a human."

He turned almost robot like to look behind them, at the growing crowd of preteen girls.

In Japan, where Fan girls were scary.

"Kawaiii!" The girls screamed as they saw the skeleton babybones look at them.

Blessed wisely fled.

------

"I thought Blues were suppose to have crazy stamina," Blessed huffed tiredly, they'd escaped the fanghouls and were hiding on a roof of a building.

A voice shouted something, Blessed sighed and saw the fangirls had caught up to them.

"Can I plan revenge on my past self for making my OC like this?" Blessed cried using there only escape, aka jumping off the side of the building.

They felt a strange surge and shortcut.

------

"Ow..."

Yes ow, they'd landed in bushes and just because they were bones did not mean it didn't hurt.

Something huge wheeled in the area.

"OVER THERE! AN OC!"

Blessed escaped the bush and wanted to try, as there was a huge honking tank aiming at them.

They must be in the United States again, as they doubted they'd find many tanks in there homeland of Canada.

"I am so freaking done," they hissed, now.. Fire had a very long trigger to get angry but this. They were done.

BOOOOM

Blessed stared at the Tank, a flat as a pancake tank and then the hammer in there hands.

"Please don't tell me I just murdered someone?" they whimpered, and started to have a well deserved panic attack.

The soldier from the tank shivered and hid in some bushes, time to play dead.