1st Book's Summary

If you have already read the 1st book "Ninjago & Ninjago Movie Crossover", then you can skip this part.

~~~~~~~~~~

A quick explanation behind why I'm doing this is that I wrote the first book back in 2018, and the writing in it is not the greatest. I've edited a hand full of chapters, but there's still a lot that I haven't gotten to yet.

SO! Rather than make anyone who doesn't want to sit through the whole first story just to read this one, here is a very quick summary to get you all caught up.

• ○ • ○ • ○ • ○ • ○

Okay first off, the first book takes place after the Lego Ninjago Movie and in-between Seasons 7 & 8 for the show.

There is this gang leader named Damian, who was originally part of the Sons of Garmadon. He was cast out, though, when he offended the Quiet One by suggesting to use a Garmadon from a different realm for her plans instead of going through the trouble of resurrecting the original one.

Other members of the Sons of Garmadon, like Stellar and Quill, who believed in Damian's idea and/or were his friends left the biker gang to follow him. 

One night, while the ninja were searching for Master Wu (who is still lost in time), Damian and his team stole the Realm Crystal from Hiroshi's Labyrinth.

The ninja try to stop him, but he sends them through the portal with him, and they all end up in the Ninjago Movie realm.

Fights between the two teams occur because of misunderstandings, and while they are busy fighting each other, Show Cole and Movie Jay get captured by Damian's second-in-command: Stellar.

Stellar is a tech-wiz who grew up on the streets as an orphan. She gained a deep hatred for the ninja because she saw them as just mere celebrities who didn't really care for common people like her.

After their friends are captured, the two teams finally put aside their differences and work together to get their friends back.

While the Original Ninja teach their counterparts new skills, like Spinjitzu, the Movie Ninja help the OG Ninja on how to act more like regular teenagers and how to have more fun.

Meanwhile, Damian and his team find Movie Garmadon, who is now working at Chen's Noodle House with Movie Skylor to pay for his large debt to the city.

He denies Damian's request for world domination, which ticks him off.

The ninja then find Damian and his team at the Noodle House, and a chase begins.

Stellar uses her invention that allows her to control any mechanical device within a certain distance on both the Zanes.

She commands them to hold back the Ninja teams, but a malfunction occurs and they try to destroy the rest of the ninja instead.

After returning the Zanes back to normal, which Stellar ends up secretly doing because she didn't want them to hurt anyone, the ninja return to the Secret Ninja Force's base to recover.

(*Alittle heart to heart talk between the Zanes occurs* 💕)

Meanwhile, Stellar finds out that it was Damian who messed with her invention to make the Zanes more violent.

Horrified by her leader/friend's extreme actions, she decides to leave the gang and free Show Cole and Movie Jay, so they can help her stop Damian.

Naturally, the two ninja don't trust her at first, and Stellar still doesn't like them either.

While gradually sharing more about themselves, though, Cole and Stellar find out they have more in common than they originally thought.

And after Damian tries to make the ninja look even worse by framing them for a bank robbery, Stellar ends up saving Show Cole and Movie Jay from the police by steering them away.

At the same time, Damian uses the bank robbery as a distraction to kidnap Movie Garmadon. He then forces Quill, who is an expert in making magical teas, to mind control and strength Garmadon's power with a Lava Burst Tea, which transforms him into a beast made out of lava (and he can transform anyone he touches into lava monsters too).

As people in the city are slowly transforming into lava beasts, Stellar, Show Cole, and Movie Jay make it back to the rest of the team.

Of course, everyone is grateful for their friends' return, but the rest of the team is suspicious of Stellar.

Cole becomes frustrated at their accusations and lashes out at Movie Wu (mistakening him for Show Wu because he's still mourning the loss).

Nya and Cole have a talk about why he suddenly trusts Stellar so much, and he explains how he can relate to her fear of being forgotten like how he once felt when he was a ghost.

Some more training, hugs, and hijinks ensue until the lava monster virus becomes known to the city through the news.

Lava beasts come crashing on their doorstep, and the ninja have to escape to the Bounty.

There they fly to grab Quill, who tells them the ingredients in creating an antidote (and one of the ingredients ends up being Tiger Widow Venom).

While half the team goes ingredient hunting, the rest try to slow down Damian before he uses the Realm Crystal to send his army of lava beasts to the Original Ninja's Realm.

One by one, the ninja are turned into lava monsters, and Movie Lloyd ends up facing his mind-controlled father with the antidote the rest of the ninja team give him.

In the end, Movie Lloyd remembers his counterpart's advice on being a leader and charges at his father.

He learns Spinjitzu for the first time and manages to change his father back to normal, causing everyone else to do the same.

(*Both Movie Garmadon & Movie Lloyd hug eachother, overjoyed for all this fighting to be over 🥺*)

In the aftermath, though, Damian snatches the Realm Crystal. Him and Show Lloyd end up falling off a building as they fight for it.

In the end, Damian escapes through a portal he opened but without the Realm Crystal.

The two ninja teams say their goodbyes. Stellar and Quill decide to stay in the Movie Ninja's Realm for a fresh new start while all the rest of Damian's gang choose to go back (they all helped the ninja too in the end after realizing how crazy Damian became).

(*One last hug between the nindroids & a heart-felt hug between Movie Wu & Show Lloyd 💕💕💕*)

And finally Movie Nya tells the Original Ninja to come back soon, which Show Lloyd says that they will.

And... THAT'S IT!

Phew! There's still a few details I left out of about the story, but that's the general plot.

Now, hope you all are ready for Book 2!

Here we go!