the herd:part 1

He watched the herd of banbaro migrating the freezing tundra,a group of four,their coats of silky white matching the snow as the man in camo sat in the snow, wearing a heavy white coat, sketching the girls.One had shirt puffy hair,it covered her eyes as her rack wasn't the most impressive in banbaro terms,the next had long hair,one eye covered as he horns were a decent size.The last two were his targets,two large banbaro girls,both with heavy, medium length hair,their horns a large size, although one had a bit bigger sized horns,which meant she most likely was the pack leader.He draw her form butt y, sculpting her horns with pen and paper as he followed their migration,at least,that was until he slipped on a rock under the snow and went tumbling down the hill,the snow softening his fall as he laid there the wind knocked out of him due to the tumble.

"U-uhm...hi...."he turned his head to the left, seeing the tall banbaro girl there the one with hair covering her eyes,with his position he could see her eye color were a soft hazel,he could hear the snow crunching as the other girls walked up to him,a strong grip grabbing his shoulders and lifting him up.

"Well ain't that somethin',a human out here?that's new-"he was staring the leader of the pack eye to eye, turning his head down,human and monster girl relationships were forbidden...but did that mean these monster girls too?

"I-i was...d-drawing your lovely horns ma'am...ma'ams-"he gulped the girls talking amongst themselves

"Well how about we give ya a close up,we take ya' on our trip a little rainforest place,and we get a little boy on the way!"the second in command laughed,the girls nodding as the boss banbaro threw him over her shoulder,the herd beginning their journey once again...