master or something more?:part 1

She watched the cacoon shake,her master was soon to be born,she was a shoggoth named Daisy,

made to serve, although strangely her old master said she was to be the servant of whoever came from this strange blue cacoon

She watched as the cacoon split open,a soft blue light glowing through a a monster girl slowly fell out, laying on the ground,she approached.

"Hello?young master?I have been tasked to be your caretaker..."she spoke softly,the newborn monster girl opening her eyes to see the shoggoth,a strange red glow in her chest lighting up,and to be honest,Daisy felt the same kind of glow in her own chest.The monster girl slowly stood up, towering over daisy by a good few feet, staring down at her,to be honest Daisy would be lying if she said she wasn't a little intimidated.

"You...you mate?..."The monster girl spoke softly, Daisy was taken aback,mate?How could she be her mate? Before she had time to react the tall monster girl was holding her tightly,her arms wrapped around Daisy's waist in a hug.

"mrs. M-madam,i-i am here to server you
..."She squeaked out,the girls grip surprisingly tight around her gelatinous hips.

"Me madam?...I like that name!"Madam said, smiling like a child as her aura radianted out like the sun, daisy would feel the sparks in her chest like before.

"I....glad you like it Mrs. Madam, c'mon,let's get you somewhere better then this cavern..."Daisy said, taking Madam's hand, leading her past a large crystal,over a curved rock,and to the entrance of the cavern,freedom awaiting them...