Chapter 1

Karai POV:

"It's over Leo." I told the mutant turtle, as he collapsed to the floor. "You and your friends are finished". As I walked away from his body he started to get up, but stumbled down to his knees. "You are persistent, Leo," I told him as I walked up to him. The foot bots grabbed Leo and held him there so he couldn't escape.

"Please Karai." he begged as he looked up to me with his ocean blue eyes. "Remember who you are. Don't do this." he pleaded. "I know exactly who I am." I told him as I stared into his eyes. My arm had transformed into a snake, prepared to give the turtle a fatal strike . Leo struggled to escape the foot bots. He managed to stand up, but more foot bots arrived to hold him down.

"Goodbye, Leo" I said as I hissed. I was finally going to exact my revenge against the man who killed my mother by killing his son. I had been waiting for this day my entire life. I was about to deal the blow, when I suddenly heard a voice cry out "No!". I paused and listened as I could hear a little voice in my head talking to me saying, "Wait. Don't kill him. You don't want to do this." "Yes I do." I told the voice in my head. "No, you know what you really want, you want him alive, by your side forever."

"No." I proclaimed. " I want revenge!" I proclaimed to the voice. "You've seen the way he looks at you with those eyes. When he looks at you you almost melt." The voice said. "He'd do anything for you. Deep down you know how you feel about him." Said the voice. "You love him." I started to feel dizzy.

"No!"I yelled as I stumbled back. I held my head and yelled "No, no, no, no!" I screamed at the voice to stop. "Karai?" Leo asked. "Are you okay?" "See, even now he worries for you." The voice laughed. "Who are you?" I asked the voice. The voice responded with, " I am you, or rather what could be. I know what it is you want, and what you want is for Leonardo to be with you."

As I regained focus, I realized it. "I do love him." I said. "Yes, you do." The voice responded. I looked at Leo's puzzled face as I accepted that I love him. "How can we be together?" I asked the voice. "Bring him to your father. Tell him of your feelings for the turtle." the voice responded "And get myself punished, and Leo killed! I don't think so!" "If your father were to put Leonardo under the control of the brain worm he used on Leo's brother, he might let him live. And besides what better way to hurt Splinter than by kidnaping his favored son. Both Leo and revenge would then be yours".

I smiled at Leo as I thought of how well that plan's chances of success were. "You're right!" I said as I laughed inside. The voice in my head laughed as well. "String up Donatello with the others!" I ordered two of the foot bots. "Prepare an ambush for when Splinter comes for these three." "As for this one," I said while holding up Leo's chin and staring into his eyes. "This one is coming with me back to Master Shredder." "What?" Leo asked, as a foot bot knocked him unconscious. "You two!" I yelled at some foot bots. "Restrain him and take him back to my father." I ordered. As I walked with the soldiers carrying my new love back to my father, I smiled at the idea of having both my revenge on Hamato Yoshi and having Leo as my new love.