Author's Note

Welcome, everyone!

I couldn't help myself and have created yet another romance story :)

Of course, I need to explain a few things, and then you're free to enjoy your night.

This is a young adult romance. That means the characters are in college, although they're on vacation during most of the book.

I also want to explain that this is not a true enemies to lovers trope. It's more...annoyances to sexual tension to lovers trope. If that's not your cup of tea, you will not enjoy this book darlings.

I always want to preface once again that this is a romance. That means, yes, there will be plenty of sexual scenes and sex written in.

For the love of all that is holy, leave me out of it if you are younger than 18. I cannot control you nor do I wish to, but do NOT make it my problem should you choose to continue.

Also, this IS a bit of a slow burn between our main characters, so the sex will come LATER.

To be totally honest, I think that's all I need to warn you about.

Oh! This book will be updated bi-monthly. I've got a bit of a busy schedule that will hopefully calm down closer to the holidays, but for now, that's when everyone should expect an average update.

I love any and all comments, questions, quotes, ideas, memes, general feelings, and knowing your perspective, so tell me anything you'd like as you read.

For now, I think that's all I have to say.
Enjoy darlings :)

Love, Raya