The mistake

Yeri's POV

We were celebrating that night, the music was loud and everyone was going crazy. All I remember was getting a drink, or two, or four, maybe six, and getting hammered saying and doing random things. One of those random things was kissing Seulgi. I didn't know what was happening I just kissed her when she was without Wendy.

I knew they loved each other but she kissed back and before I knew it we were in her bed, I was sitting on her face as she gave me the best organism of my fucking life. So, here we are now.

I'd just woke up, my head pounding and my vision a little blurry as I sit up. Once my eyes started to focus I looked around, I didn't recognize anything, mostly because none of the stuff was mine and I had never been in this room before. I rub my eyes and turn to my right and, Seulgi? What's she doing here?

Until I noticed, she had no clothes at all, I lifted up the covers and, I had no clothes either. My brain started piecing together everything, the drinks, the grinding, the sloppy kisses. I JUST FUCKING SLEPT WITH SEULGI.

I immediately get up and grab my clothes and run back to my room and start pacing. First, my mind went to how that was one of the fucking fuckings I've ever gotten in my life! But then it went back to what if Wendy found out about it? She would kill me! Or maybe we could have a threesome? She did seem to take a liking to me at the intervi- Brain focus! No dirty thoughts! This is serious! 

I then came to the conclusion that I would most likely tell Wendy I mean, sure I'd die or get fired but it's better than being in one of those cheesy fanfics that I read where the main character cheats on their- OH MY GOD IRENE. I ALMOST FORGOT ABOUT MY GIRLFRIEND! Oh yeah, I'm done for.