Chapter 1: Stolen Heart

Michael walks around his office he was just at work he sits down in his chair waiting for break to be over. He suddenly hears the door open and sees his secretary he looks at her and asks "What is it" the girl looked back at him and replies "There's someone here to see you" Michael nods his head as he allows her to let the guest in, he lowers his head down then lifts it back up to see a beautiful young lady stepping into the room he stands and walks over to her "Hello" the young girl turns and smiles "Hello my name is Mavis I would like to ask you a few questions" Michael nods his head once again and sits back down offering her a seat she quietly rejects to sit "I want to know first before you ask any questions if you would like to come over to my place" he says "Oh sorry what was your name" he then asks her as she blushes and replies with full tone "My name's Mavis" Michael gets up and says "As in the famous model Mavis" she smiles brightly and nods "Yep that's me and I'm only 20 years old, no boyfriend, no family" she looks down as a tear sheds from her eyes she feels his hand caressing her cheek wiping off her tears she steps closely to him Michael smiles and notices she was licking her lips as she gently closes her eyes he leans in and gives her a kiss.