Chapter 9

Everyone looked at them strangely.

Everyone knew about them and but Ace was powerful being, so no one dare to discuss it.

Ace frowned slightly after hearing what Victoria was saying. He was just about to go and take Victoria want to away when he saw Aurora turn around with the cold face.

Before everyone ashtonished eyes she took Aurora took Victoria's hand and drag her to the pool and she was like a puppy who did not have a chance to retaliate.

After dragging her to the pool and gave her a tight slap acress the face which left Victoria screaming in pain.

After that, Aurora loosen her grip and Victoria fell in the pool. Her screams stopped abruptly because she felt humiliated.

Aurora withdrew her hand and looked at her with cold eyes and said with indifferent tone she said ," Since you accused me of something I didnot do, I ought to live upto the repution that you are trying to craete for me. You can stop the act now. I admit what I've done."

Under everyone's watchful eyes, her reaction was far different from the first time fell in(jumped in) the pool. Thus everyone began to be skeptical.

When Ace saw Aurora he questioned himself that the person in front of him is hs ex-wife? She seemed like the very different person.

The water in the pool was not very deep and when she saw no one's going to help her out of the pool, So she was about to climb up herself when she felt something cold raining down on her head.

The scent of 1982 Lafite was strong as it dripped down her hair. Her dignity was completely crushed. She looked up in fear.

Aurora's eyes were extremely cold as she poured the wine from her glass with contempt and she felt much better after that.

"Don't be in hurry to leave just yet Miss. Jameson. This is an extra gift for you. I have also prepared another surprise for you."

After aurora left the scene everyone started discussing in whispers. 

One is calm and collected and other one is panicking. Everyone was came to the same conclusion after thinking that all of this was just pretentious act by Victoria.

"Ace...." She looked at the man in front of her with panic and started to hate Aurora more because  she stole the attention of Ace and limelight away. 

'She would not be in such a mess and not become laughing stock.'

Ace called the waiter to help Victoria who was shivering because of fall.

Ace's gaze was deep as he scrutinized Victoria. His gaze was very intimidating.

"I'll send you back first."

victoria was very happy to leave this humiliating place. Just as she was about to leave someone shouted. 

"Look upstairs."

Everyone looked upstairs in shock when they saw Aurora leaning against the railing with bent arms there with leather suitcase in one hand and ciggeratte with other hand.

The smoke made her look more enchanting and no one was able to look away from her.

Aurura casually took out the handfuls of benjamins and throw it from upstairs. Many waiters and guests started to catch the hundreds of the bills excitedly.

Everyone was shocked by this scene. After a while, Aurora thought that it was little tiring. She took the bag and put it upside down from the upstairs. 

And just like that the money rain down on people including Ace and Victoria.( so much money was wasted :( )

"Ace Rivera, This is what you've paid me throughout the five years for my blood. Now that I've paid you back, we don't owe each other anymore...."

Aurora's voice was cold and resolute. After saying this piece she left the venue with her brother.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys.... I'm not gonna apologize because everytime I apologize and I repeat the same thing so I hope you guys can understand.....

So how did you spend your winters.... the atmosphere in India is little tense as the board exams are starting and thank god I'm not giving my exams but still I have my PG exams next month of first year.....

All the best to all the people who are giving exams.

Thank you for your love and support guys.....Love you