plan・ zero

# 00 !

・❥・

・❥・

"HEY! WAIT UP!"

it was the one and only [l.name] [m.name], the school's troublemaker.

as he ran through the hallways of the heartening school, the gentle wind flowed through his soft [h.color] hair that seemed to glow in the golden rays of the sun. he wore his simple childish grin that always seemed to make anyone around him smile alongside him. furthermore, never gone unnoticed, his [e.color] colored eyes shined so brightly with pure bliss and charmingness.

just across the halls was choi soobin, the school's goodie-two-shoes student and council president. he stood wearing his circled glasses with his smooth black hair close to reaching his eyes. there he was, carrying a stack of papers to the copy room, before he heard a loud echo through the halls, making him quickly turn around to find the owner of the voice.

however, without even a second to breathe, soobin fell backward from a sudden impact. papers flew out of his hands and onto the ground. everything felt as if it was in slow motion, with the spotlight on him. he grunted from the harsh impact and feel of the ground, as his glasses fell off his face into his lap. he heard a thud from the figure that had collided with him as well.

pulling himself up, soobin clicked his tongue as his eyes squinted, hands scrambling for his glasses. once he finally got his hands on them, he placed them on his face to look down at whatever, well, whoever tackled him on the ground–

and to no surprise, [m.name] looked up and grinned at soobin, his face not showing a single ounce of apologeticness. instead, he stepped closer to soobin, making him raise a brow.

but before he could question what was happening, [m.name] beat him to it.

"choi soobin, i like you!"

・❥・

˚ ༘♡ · misfortune ™
© luvkaizz ◟੭