A boy named Zoro

Your Pov:

After my mother and fathers death, Uncle Flamingo put me in the orphanage he owned so I wouldn't be lonely. Little did I know what his true intentions were with me.
I was a quiet and shy girl. I didn't want anything to do with any of the kids, until a green haired kid came over and introduced himself to me.

???: Hi, I've never seen you here, are you new?

Y/n: u...um yes i am

???: What is your name?

Y/n: I-i'm y/n, and what's yours?

Zoro: My name is Zoro, and I am going to become the world greatest swordsmen!

*You give a small little smile, the first time smiling since your parents passing*.

Zoros Pov:
I see this girl with h/c hair and very pretty e/c eyes, almost breathtaking. I notice she is sitting in a corner by herself. I could see the guilt and sadness in this poor girls heart.
I hated how I ended up here. Ever since my rival died I got on a ship, determined to become the greatest swordsman in the world, but I ended up being stranded on this island. This weirdo found me and brought me here, but maybe it's not so bad anymore since you arrived.
No one here was worth my interest, since I hated everyone, especially Trafalgar Law.
He thought he was better then everyone else since he had a devil fruit power, and always tried to one up me.
I noticed he also had his eyes on you. So I had to be the first to say something.
She was so quiet, you could see the heartbreak in her eyes. I felt bad for her, and started trying to become her friend, even though I never showed kindness, I knew this girl needed it.

Authors Pov
Zoro and y/n have gotten super close and we're inseparable over the past couple months. They talked about anything and everything, they did everything together. Y/n started becoming her old self again, and it was all thanks to Zoro. Who knew one person can change someones life

Your Pov:
Zoro and I have gotten quite close in some months, we would help each other train to become stronger, tell each other stories from our childhood, and sit outside at night and star gaze.
One night Zoro finally asked me the question that i've been dreading to answer.

Zoro: Y/n what's the story about your jacket and how did you end up here? It seems like you had the perfect life!

I was finally ready to open up to Zoro and I decided to tell him everything, how my mother died of an illness and how my father had been murdered by marines and the jacket was the last gift he had given me. I began noticing tears streaming down my face as I quickly tried wiping them off, All of a sudden I felt arms wrap around me, It was Zoro hugging me.

Zoro: I am so sorry that you went through that, but It's okay now. We have each other now and I promise we will always be together

A smile lifted on your face, nothing could go wrong, you were finally happy! You had someone who finally cared for me.
Little did I know a certain black haired boy over heard everything.

Laws pov
I envied how close Zoro has gotten with y/n, he beat me to that one. I watched them everyday. I was jealous how Zoro had you wrapped around his finger. One night is where everything changed my feelings towards Y/n. I heard something that would make me go crazy. Her father, was the man who saved my life. This girl was his daughter. Y/n Rosinante.
I made it my goal to get her out of here, so I escaped that night to become stronger and save her. It was an easy escape, all I did was activated my room and swapped myself with something outside.

Your pov
The happiness I felt that night was unstoppable nothing could ever ruin how I was feeling.
I finally had someone who understood me, someone who cared about me, nothing would ever be able to ruin this feeling.
The same night you and zoro finally made promises to each other
*Flash back*
It was a beautiful starry night, you and zoro were sitting outside stargazing, when you both made the most important promises to each other after telling him your backstory
Zoro: Y/n let's make a promise
Y/n: Yes! I go first, hmmm... I promise to see you become the greatest swordsman!
Zoro: i promise we will be together forever y/n and to make sure we never break it, here are promise rings we will never take off, I made them with some metal I found laying around
Y/n: I love them Zoro
Zoro: And I love you Y/n, always.
*End of flashback*

Your pov
You're 15 now, Zoro is 17.

I have been stuck in this hell for a year now. Ever since law escaped, this place has become a dungeon, but at least I had Zoro by your side
I sat outside under the starry night as you did every night, since it was the only time I was truly free from all the labor. Zoro sitting next to you, holding my hand.
We talked about how Trafalgar Law escaped, and planned our own escape plan, but in your mind, it was only an escape for Zoro. You knew you wouldn't be able to escape your uncle. You had made sure to leave that part out when telling him your back story. I didn't want Zoro knowing that this crazy man was related to you. I cared about Zoro more then myself and I didn't want to see him go through this torture anymore.

Y/n: Hey Zoro

Zoro: Yes sweetheart?

You loved when he called you that

Y/n: Let's escape tonight, you and me, live our lives together and travel the sea!

Zoro: You really want too?

Y/n: Yes, we can't keep living like this, it's destorying both of us and plus we have so many promises to fulfill!

Zoro: Lets start planning then beautiful

Zoro and I start planning an escape plan, and it would go into affect at 3am, Your heart heavy knowing only one of you escapes.

Author Pov
As 3am strikes You and Zoro make a run for it, Little did you know, Doflamingo had transponder snails all around the area, so he knew all along. You make it half way holding hands until all of a sudden you were tackled by one of doflamingo's men, leaving you trapped, you screamed to Zoro "go and don't turn back, go become the worlds greatest swordsmen" crying. You knew this would be the last time you see your first love Zoro.

Zoros Pov
I finally got to escape with my beautiful Y/n. As we are running, I see guards chasing after us. All of a sudden they tackled her. I stopped and was about to fight until i heard her sweet voice say "Go and don't turn back, you can't beat them, go become the worlds greatest swordsman" I had to leave her behind, my heart ached.
"What about the promises we made Y/n", I thought.
I promise I will come back and save you I screamed. I saw her beautiful smile, tears streaming down her face. I began running, tears flooding out of my eyes as well, to the point that I couldnt see. I wish I knew this would be my biggest mistake I ever made.