CHAPTER FOUR

Alpha chads pov:

God, she smelt of innocence... I fucking loved it. Almost craved it. I've watched her grow from a pup to such a beauty. Dark brown eyes, mocha colored skin. And thick curly hair I loved grabbing on to. I was getting hard just thinking about fucking her while she screamed for me to stop.  I stood by the bottom of the stairs at the cells entrance, waiting for her to notice me. She stopped right before opening her bedroom door and became frozen, knowing I was here.

"Open the door little one" I said in my alpha tone. Whimpering she had no choice but to obey.

Opening her door, Amelia slowly walked in. Fear visibly showing on her body. I quickly followed her into the room, shutting the door behind me. My wolf begging to be let out so he can fuck her to no ends. Blade enjoyed the smell of her fear more than me.

" Let me out! I want to rip her clothes off and make her submit!" Blade harshly said.

"Calm down. I got this." I told my wolf in a determined tone.

"Amelia, won't you turn around for your alpha?" I said in the most evil and seductive voice I had. She shivered and whimpered but still did not move. Blade felt disrespected. With out a thought I pinned her up against the wall. Then spread her legs open with my foot.

"Oh, sweet Amelia. I will have you sooner or later" I told her while coming closer and sniffing her hair as silent tears came falling down her cheeks. "Don't cry Amelia. Not yet at least. I haven't even started!"

With those last words I slowly started to make my way down to her neck, kissing and licking where her mark would be. Not that she will ever be marked. Breeding omegas are good for one thing. Carrying pups and killing off. No matter how beautiful she was.

As is the old ways.

"Please alpha, have mercy." Amelia ever so quietly spoke out. Standing at 6'2 I stared down at her. Reaching my hand up, I grab her by the throat.

"I'll show you mercy tonight but do not forget you are my breeder, and I will shove my cock in any hole of yours I see fit too! Now, on your knees my omega." I said while licking my lips.

Amelia looked up with tear-soaked eyes while being forced down to her knees. "I said I'd give you mercy tonight. this is your mercy. Now. Open your mouth like a good little girl and suck your alphas cock!"  I shouted at her.

Amelia hesitated and tried to back away. 

becoming impatient with her, I growled and roughly grabbed the back of her hair, forcing her to put those beautiful plump lips around my throbbing cock. Ripping her head back and forth till I cum, Making her swallow. I pushed her on to her mattress, buttoned my pants back up, walked out of her room and out of the cells.