1

He was her down fall. Her only fault. Her kryptonite. He had learned how she ticked and what she was saying with just a single glance. But every thing isn't always as pretty as we paint it to be. And to understand the story you have to start from the beginning...

I was laying in bed staring at the ceiling of my room as Chris was laying on top of me. Doing god knows what, it was almost as if he was trying to swallow my neck and making me just bored out of my mind.

"Come on baby, you know you want to." He said, adding the nickname he had given me at the beginning of fourth year making me cringe.

"No Chris, I have already told you no before today. What makes you think doing what you are doing now is gonna make me want to even try." I explained to him as I tried to push him off me.

A knock came at my door and it was what I would like to call my saving grace. "Selena, I think it's time Chris goes home. It's getting late." My dad called through the door. His name was Felix, he was about six foot one and he used to have blond hair but he had shaved it off a few year ago. The bald head made him a little bit intimidating. Also the fact that he is pretty buff just adds to his look.

Chris groaning finally rolled off me his brown hair was messed up, it kinda looked like sex hair even tho we hadn't done anything. His hair just made me even more annoyed.

"Alright baby, I'll see you at the train station tomorrow." He stood and grabbed his Slytherin Quidditch jumper off the ground. He kissed me as a bye, just a short peck. Open the door he looked at my dad and said "Bye Mr. Burton, have a good rest of your night."

"Goodnight Mr. Avery, you as well." My dad nodded at Chris as he moved out of the way so he could leave.

After I heard Chris yell from the fire place to get home to his manor. I got ready for bed and moved to roll over on my stomach to try and fall asleep. Thinking about a way I can break up with the arsehole I was dating but every time I have tried the last few months I chickened out.

~~~

I was running late. Again.

My alarm clock had gone off but I hit the button and went back to sleep. The train was leaving in an hour and I was rushing around to get ready.

Throwing on a black cropped tank top and a pair of dark wash boot cut jeans with my black Chuck Taylors. Just grabbing the first things I saw in my closet. I grabbed a jumper form off the hanger and put it on top of my trunk

"Dad! Mom! Lucas! Can any of you help my bring down my trunk please."

"Yea I'll be there in a minute!" Lucas yelled from half-way down the stairs. Lucas my brother was buff from doing MMA training had fluffy blond hair very similar to mine and was fairly tall just like my dad. He was unfortunately a grade above me in school and a Ravenclaw as well so I couldn't get away with anything at school.

He came waltzing into my room, with the biggest smirk on his face as he took out his wand and levitated my trunk off the floor. The tosser had recently turned 17 and was doing magic all over the house since then. I'm honestly surprised he didn't apparte into the room.

"Thanks for the help" I smiled as sweetly as I could at him as I walked out of my room and down to the fireplace.

Lucas brought my trunk down after me and my parents left with us to the train station. Quickly hugged and kissed us goodbye. We rushed because the train was about to leave. We basically had to jump on the train and went looking for our friends.

~~~

I was sitting in a compartment with my best friend Noah and we were sharing a cigarette, when the door opened and in walked my brother.