💫5💫

Same Day

Evening

Namjoon and Jin returned from work. Taehyung also came back half and hour ago. Jin and Namjoon came together. They went inside their house. They saw Taehyung in the living room with books studying.

Jin- Hey Tae.

Taehyung looked up from the books and saw them. He ran to them and hugged both of them.

Taehyung- How was your day Hyung's?

Jin, Namjoon- Good.

Jin- Where is Hobi?

Taehyung- In his room. Sleeping.

Namjoon- Aah. Yes. I remember something. Jin Hyung did you gave Hobi the permission for job.

He asked him as he and Jin sat on the couch. Taehyung went to the kitchen and came back with water. Both of them drink it. Taehyung putted the tray in the table and sat beside them.

Jin- Yes. I did. Why?

Namjoon- Why did you gave Hyung? We both are working. There is no need for him.

Jin- I know you worry about him but Joon you know na it's his dream also. And what can the poor boy even do just staying at home and looking at the celing all the time. If he will go out maybe he will learn how to face people also.

Taehyung- Namjoon Hyung, I think Jin Hyung is right.

Jin- See. Well how did you get to know?

Namjoon- He had an interview today and that too in Kim Industry.

Taehyung- The company in which you work?

Namjoon- Yes.

Jin- It's great. There will be someone to take care of him also.

Namjoon- I guess you are right.

Jin- Tae, go and wake Hobi up today we will have our dinner in some restaurant. Ok

Taehyung- Ok Hyung. I will go and wake him.

He said and went upstairs where Hoseok's room is situated. So till Taehyung wake Hoseok up let me give you a small tour of their house.