Cuddle

"Ahhh, movie night." You sigh as you fall back onto your big squishy couch. You kick off your shoes and pull your feet up beside you. "Are you ready yet?" You call over your shoulder where your boyfriend was still getting popcorn.

"Calm down, woman." Harry responds as you hear him walking towards you. "I'm here." He walks over to you, handing you the large bowl of popcorn. You grin, taking it and grabbing a handful, as he sits beside you.

"Shall we get started then?" You mumble, your mouth full of food. He grins over at you, shaking his head.

"You're just so attractive, love." He jokes, reaching for his own handful of popcorn.

"Quiet down and press play." You playfully smack at his chest, pointing at the remote on the other side of him. He laughs and grabs for it, stuffing the popcorn in his mouth as he presses play.

"Exactly how many of these are we going to watch tonight?" Harry mutters half way into the first movie, which just happened to be Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone. You wanted to have a Harry Potter marathon but that took about 19 hours, so that would have to happen another time.

"At least two." You respond, leaning forward to place the bowl of popcorn down on the coffee table. Harry sighs and slides down on the couch, his head leaning against the back. "You don't look very comfortable." You joke, looking over at him.

"I would be more comfortable if you were in my arms." He opens his arms, an adorable pout on his face as he stuck out his bottom lip. You grin, playfully rolling your eyes.

"I guess I could handle some cuddles." You slide closer to him but instead, he stands up. "Well that's the opposite of cuddles." You grumble. He laughs and reaches for your hand, pulling you up. He then falls back on the couch, this time lounged out across it.

"I prefer lying down while we cuddle." He opens his arms again for you so you smile widely and easily fall on top of him, making him groan. "Careful now, love, I said cuddle, not attack." You don't answer, instead you nuzzle your face against his clothed chest while his arms wrap tight around you. He kisses the top of your head as you both get back to the movie.

When you have to get up and put the second movie, Chamber of Secrets, in you come back and instead spoon with him. He was nice and warm against your back, his arm wrapped tight around your hips, his nose pressed into your neck.

"Mmmmm." He hums. "You smell good." You giggle and shove him playfully. "I like cuddling with you." He whispers. You can't keep the smile off of your face. "I love kissing you, I love watching movies with you, I love making you laugh. Basically, I just love you, each and everything about you and all the things we do together. I just love being with you." You turn and face him, pressing your hands to his chest, smiling at him. Your face was so close to his, you could feel his warm breath wash across your face.

"If you weren't so gorgeous and perfect, I would be mad that you're distracting me from the movie." You say before leaning forward, pressing your lips to his. "But... cuddling with you is more fun anyway." You go to rest your head under his chin, burying your nose in his warm neck. He wraps both arms around you, pulling you close against him. He kisses the side of your head.

"I love you, sweetheart." He whispers in your ear. You lift your head, kissing his lips gently.

"I love you, too." You both share a smile before you nuzzle his neck again. Right here, curled up against his tall, firm and warm body was exactly where you felt you were meant to be. You felt so at home wrapped up in his arms as he held you tight against him. With the beat of his heart under your finger tips, his breathing soft and quiet in your ear, you easily were able to fall asleep, forgetting all about the movie. This was better.

///

Hope you liked it as much as i did♡