Chapter 1-Wake up already

Sophie's POV:
I wake up and I hear two graceful claps not far from me...

"Sophie wake up already" I hear Biana's voice from my window "What it's not like you need to wake me up at 5:38 in the morning" I say grumpily

"ugh yes I do if I want to ask you for a sleepover I am trying to get everyone to come like Lihn,Tam,Dex,Keefe and Fitz."

By the last name Sophie shot awake and started patting down her blonde pineapple hair.Biana Just laughed at her action and made her way towards the door in a graceful stance.

"Remember be at Everglen by 7:45, we're gonna have so much fun"Biana Announced stepping into the beam of light she created with a mysterious smile on her face.

Sophie was just about to get ready to go back to sleep when she saw Edaline at the door...

"Sorry sweety,we didn't know Biana would be coming over so early but she seemed really eager about the sleepover, she even told us about it.And don't worry you can go!"Edaline said with a brightening smile on her face.

Time Skip

After Sophie packed her bags she made it to the leap master quickly stuffing some mallowmelt in her mouth and brushing the crumbs off her to look good for Fitz...oh and of course her other friends.

Like usual Sophie was late but she was greeted by a hansome 6,3 figure with glistening teal eyes.

"Oh um hi F-Fitz"Sophie Stuttered

Fitz just chuckled and gave his movie star smile that made Sophie's heart flutter even more.

"Hey Soph can you tell me what you keep putting off"he suddenly asked, as thought's suddenly appeared in her head about heartbreaking scenarios about what could happen.

"What happens if he likes Lihn and not me" or "What happens if he only likes me as his 'little sister'"

She was interrupted in her thought when she heard an accented voice say

"We still have some time before the others get here"he said while scratching the back of his neck, looking so adorably cute.
Sophie thought to herself.

But she still had that twinge of doubt in herself.

But wasn't it better to tell him now instead of when he gets a girlfriend or worse...fiancée

So without thinking she said...

"Sure, what about we go to Calla's Panakes Tree"she said with a twinge of nervousness intertwined with her voice as she tried to not tug on a lose eyelash

As soon as she said that he suddenly laced his hand with hers

"Ready"he asked as she pulled out her home leaping crystal and saw the light speckle his teal eyes as the light swept them away to Havenfield's Large pasture's.

1st chapter done*grabs blue food to celebrate.
Thanks for Reading! 2nd chapter out in 2 days most probs!

Please let me know about ideas about the book and what you would want in future chapters!
510 words

All the best!
Wrsgrl
Em