𝑰

"I heard our professor's daughter will be performing in here tonight" Brian said while turning to face his bandmates, that makes them look at Brian. "Really? Well she better be pretty then"

"Roger that is not nice darling" Freddie put his arm around Roger.

"Yeah, I think she's famous I mean like really famous" John took a sip on his orange juice because he doesn't want to get drunk when watching 2ne1 performing.

"Is she like a celebrity or something? An artist?" Before roger's question can be answered, there's a music playing and the people around them screaming like crazy while holding a some kind of heart shaped flashlight with wings.

"What's happening? "

I GO BY THE NAME OF CL OF 2NE1
IT'S BEEN A LONG TIME COMIN'!
BUT WE HERE NOW
AND WE ABOUT TO SET THE ROOF ON FIRE BABY!
YOU BETTER GET YOURS 'CAUSE I'M GETTIN' MINE
HEY!!

That powerful voice making them snap their head towards the stage. And they see 4 girls wearing red clothes that looks like royalty outfits or something.

They all looks gorgeous but for Roger, the girl with the white hair looks like a goddess

They all looks gorgeous but for Roger, the girl with the white hair looks like a goddess. With her beautiful cat shaped eye and the small mole below her left eye.

(I know cl in that pic,the second from left, has blonde hair but I picture cherry in this story with white hair) -🦈

And don't get Roger started with her powerful voice that has a little bit of raspy in there.

Eh eh eh eh eh eh eh
2NE1!!
Eh eh eh eh eh eh eh
You better ring the alarm
Eh eh eh eh eh eh eh
We're 2NE1!
Eh eh eh eh eh eh

"Hey Hey Hey Hey Hey!!"

"2ne1 huh?" They looked at Freddie with confusion. "Their band's name" Freddie answered their confusion

"Then why aren't they playing any instrument? "

"Maybe that's how it work at their place john"

"The crowd is going crazy!"

Coming coming coming letting everyone know
I'm in the house gonna be tearing this mother right down
La la la look out when I be stepping out from the crowd
Ha ha ha hot fire burning till you can't take no more

Hearing that voice again, roger's attention instantly going to the white haired girl who rock the stage like she was born on it. He watched her with a sparkling and amazed eyes.