"I did nothing wrong"

Tw: mommy issues

Florence was watching TV with some food when she saw text messages pop up on her screen.

'Hey flo, do you think I could do some school work at your place? I have a big exam tomorrow and I can't focus here"

Florence looks confused at her phone.

'Do I need to pick you up?'
'Yes please'
'I'll be there in 15 minutes okay? Is everything okay?'
'I'm okay. Thank you'

Around 15 minutes later Florence who is outside your house sees you sneaking out your window
"Doesn't your mother know about this?" She asks as you walk passed her and get in the car
"She doesn't need to know"
You say angrily
"She might worry y/n"
"Good, she should"
Florence looks confused at you. She knows your not usually like this.
"Y/n what-"
"Please drive. I don't want my mom catching me"
She starts the car and drives away
It's silent for a while.
"Are you going to tell me what is going on?"
"Do I have to?"
"I can't force you honey. But I'm here if you want to talk"
It's quiet for a while until Florence's notices tear drops falling down from your face.
She looks at you worried
"Y/n baby what's wrong?"
"I just understand why she is so mean to me. I did nothing wrong Flo, I didn't. She's always mad." You cry out.
"What do mean with she's always mean baby?"
"I just try to live my life without relying on her to much. But every time I do something wrong she starts yelling and swearing at me. And I don't know why she haten me so much but she does. I'm so fucking tired of this" you say almost screaming in frustration.
Right then You arrive at her house so she parks the car and frowns at your words.

She looks at you crying and al fed up.
"Y/n honey, how long has this been going?"
"Since always. But when I was little I thought it was normal so I didn't- I didn't really- I- I don't know" you stutter with big tears forming in your eyes again.
"Let's get inside baby. I'll make you some tea"

When inside she puts you down on the couch and gets some tea. After that she sits down next to you
She gently puts a piece of your hair behind your ear and wipes a tear with her thumb.
"Oh my sweet girl. I love you so much okay? Please remember that"
Tears start streaming down your face again
"Why are you crying baby?"
"I don't know why it's so hard for her to say that" you cry choking on your words.
"Shhh hey come here baby"
She pulls you towards her and your laying in her arms.
She snuggle into her and hold onto her while crying and choking on air.
She rubs your back and has one hand on the back of your head holding you.
"Shhhh honey. It's okay. I'm here peanut. I'm right here. You're not alone okay?"
You snuggle further into her while your sobs slowly become less.
"That's it baby. Just breathe."
After a few minutes your sobs has completely turned into hiccups while you are still laying in her arms.
"Are you okay baby?"
"I love you" you say almost whispering
"I love you to baby. So so much. Why don't you stay with me for a while?"
She can feel you nod and smiles
"Alright baby. We'll do that"