𝟶𝟷 ✔︎

𝙼𝚢 𝚏𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎

𝙼𝚢 𝚏𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎

_______________________________

Sugyeong's Pov

I have always felt bad for my twin Jugyeong as we were polar opposites, i was pretty and she was what they would call "ugly" but to me she was the prettiest.

𝐅𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤

"girls were going to go see you're aunt" eomma told us, i smiled "i'm so excited! Aren't you excited to JuJu" as i looked over to her my smile dropped, she looked upset? I went over to hug her "JuJu are you okay" i asked as i saw a tear run down her cheek. taking that as a no i pulled her into a tighter hug "SuSu to tight" she croaked "oh i'm sorry" i loosened my grip and pulled away from the hug "what's wrong?" i asked "well.. aunt always praises you for being so pretty but calls me ugly" she told me "you are not ugly!" i said firmly "to me you are the prettiest" i reassured her "thank you SuSu" she said bringing back her usual bright smile "if anyone.. and i mean anyone, calls you ugly or calls you anything mean, come to me i'll beat them up" i said putting my fists in a fighting pose, "will do" she laughed while nodding.

𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭

"SuSu! Wanna make cookies!" Jugyeong said barging into my room "sure why not" i answered "okay! ill get the ingredients out, you can take your time" i nodded to send her off before getting up and picking up a grey hoodie and sliding it on.

"Hurry Hurry" Jugyeong said rushing me "you told me to take my time" i said "well just hurry! we don't have all night!" making it into the kitchen i sat down "what cookies do you want to make" i asked her i'm not sure.." she told me "what about sugar cookies?" i suggested "i love sugar cookies! good idea!" she gave me a thumbs up "do you have all the ingredients for the cookies?" i asked "wait let me check" she said taking out her phone and checking the ingredients for sugar cookies "butter.. milk.. flour.. sugar, it's all there!" she started jumping up and down in excitement.

"let's start making them!" she said "you whisk the eggs and ill do the rest" she told me "on it" i nodded before rolling up my sleeves and started cracking one of the 3 eggs in the bowl "let's go this" i said to myself while cracking the rest of the eggs into the bowl "where is the whisk" i asked Jugyeong while rummaging through drawers in our kitchen "here " she said passing me the whisk "i forgot you needed it" she laughed.

when i had finished whisking a sat down on my phone while waiting for Jugyeong to me finished with the rest "i'm finished! now we need to mix it all!" she told me, i stood up to go help her "it's okay you can go back to your room if your bored" she said "i want to decorate them thats all" i laughed "why don't i get you when there done?" she suggested "okay if you say so" i said while walking out the kitchen "Sugyeong are you and Jugyeong done? do you want any fruit?" Eomma asked "i'm okay, Jugyeong is still busy" i told her

"SuSu they are ready!" Jugyeong shouted, i got up to go back to the kitchen as i made my way in Jugyeong proceeded to speak "can you get them out for me?" she said "sure, pass the the glove" she gave me the glove and i opened the oven door the steam flooding the room as i took the cookies out "they look good!" i said my mouth watering "lets decorate!" Jugyeong said "let's go!"

we had so much fun decorating and testing the cookies, Suddenly Jugyeong quickly ran to her room i looked at the door curious as she came running back in with a skull decorated box "what's that for?" i asked "well.. i actually made these for my crush.." my eyes widened and i smiled "you have a crush?" i asked excitedly "yes" Jugyeong blushed "i'm planning on confessing tomorrow.." she told me "really!" i hugged her, i pulled out of our hug "you need to give me all the gossip after school tomorrow promise?" i said still holding onto her shoulders "promise" she said as our fingers interlocked.

My eyes fluttered as i woke up to my alarm ringing in my ears, i smacked my alarm to turn it off before sitting up and stretching my arms. i removed my blanket from over my legs and walked out my room and into the bathroom to brush my teeth, grabbing my toothbrush half asleep i slowly squeezed the toothpaste on the brush. The door barged open "SuSu your up! good morning!" Jugyeong said "morning" i said while brushing my teeth. when i was done i washed my face then went to go get changed, i got changed into my short skirt with long knee high socks and my shirt and oversized red hoodie.

"bye Eomma!" i shouted while walking out the door with Jugyeong following behind me, i took out my earphones and started listening to music, i turned around to look at Jugyeong who was head bopping with her earphones in and her box of cookies in hand, i silently laughed at her before turning back around as we were entering the school gates.

as i made it to class i went over to greet my friend Lee Min-Ha "hey" i said "Yah are you ever going to follow the schools dress code!" she asked "why what's wrong with what i'm wearing?" i look at her giving her a death stare "it's so ugly!" she shouted "Yah! no its not" i shouted back "you're just a fashionista" i said to her "no i just have good style" she said "well compared to you" she added "What's wrong with my style? it's comfy!" i started to argue but the bell went "i hate you bell!" i muttered knowing i would've won the argument.

when class had ended me and Min-Ha were talking while going to the cafeteria when Min-Ha suddenly stopped and started looking out the window "Semi and her minions are at it again" she said as i was walking over to the window "whos she" Min-Ha wondered " is she in our year?" she added, as i looked closer at the girl kneeling down in front of Semi the more familiar she looked, i looked around at Semi and her minions until i saw something familiar Jugyeong's cookies!

Seeing the box made my whole body go into shock "is Jugyeong getting bullied? why didn't she tell me" these thoughts were spiralling in my head i suddenly found myself running down the stairs and out the doors of our school "stop Sugyeong you need a plan" i said to myself but i didn't work, no matter what i did i couldn't get myself to stop running to Jugyeong, as i got closer to the group i shouted "Hey Semi!" the group turned their attention away from Jugyeong and looked at me "oh Dumpling you have a friend?" Semi laugh "Dumpling" i said in disbelief "Yah who do you think you are calling my sister Dumpling!" i shouted, Semi came closer to me "you will regret that" she said "you're threats don't scare me" i told her firmly as i went to help Jugyeong up onto her feet and began wiping her the cookie crumbs off her uniform.

I brought Jugyeong somewhere to sit down and recover from what had just happened, "why didn't you tell me you were being bullied!" i asked "i didn't want you to waste your time worrying about me! i knew you would react like this!" she said and started storming off "be careful and don't come home too late!" i shouted to her as she walked away.

please stay safe JuJu!

_______________________________

Hi this is the end of part 1! i worked all day on this and i hope to you liked it! ♡︎

i could've made a whole part of them making sugar cookies!

The next part will be when they both move school so look forward to it!

please support this as much as you can to boost this so more can read!

made: November 13 2022
edited:
words:1.4k