CHAPTER 1

A strong smell of putridness was itching your nose, creating uncomfortably yet you couldn't run off

A strong smell of putridness was itching your nose, creating uncomfortably yet you couldn't run off. Body laid peacefully on the soft futon as you were in deep sleep what seems to be a deadly nightmare. Your eyebrows knitted together, sweat drops rolling down your forehead. Body not obeying to your neurons as you wanted to get up, you knew that you can out power this nightmare; you had your conscience yet everything seems to go against your will.

You felt your body getting aspired in that nightmare as the black canvas started fading to reveal a blurry image of a man standing, naked, his back facing you. Narrowing your eyes, you tried to see, but still it was not visible enough. Your gaze rested heavily on him, ignoring his visible butt that seemed quite muscular, instead those tattoos drawn on his body made you anxious for some reasons.

You wanted to call him out, but your throat Felt on fire as if your vocal cords have been ripped off. The image projected was that you stood behind him, and the man seemed not to acknowledge your presence. Looking carefully, you see his pink hair, quite messy but they appeared to be soft giving you that unfamiliar urge to run your fingers.

Your lips started to twitch since you were trying, desperately trying to call him out so you could take a look at his face. Who was he? You didn't know.. You felt like you might never know...

Soon the image started glitching, slowly disappearing as well as the fake ground under your feet collapse and the illusion of a mouth appeared, the owner was a vile creature in the shape of a furry ball, with small hands equal to humans but his breath, that smelt horribly decayed.

Your body was falling right in his widely opened mouth, again you had no power over your body, or to even scream for help.

'A CURSE!' Your mind screamed, it was a damn curse, the same as those that you used to see whenever you would go to fetch water at the village well but this one was different in size. It was monstrous but how did it get inside your dream, you didn't know.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" A bloody scream escape your lips moments before you were going to get swallow by the filthy curse. Again the illusion snapped and you fell on hard cold ground making you yelped in pain. How strange... Do dreams cause physical pain too?

"Tsk! Tsk!" The sound of tongue clicking in annoyance resonated in the dark space you say.

"How boring" deep husky voice rumbled, making your spine shivered as a cold breeze flew out of nowhere.

"Who—" your voice trembled as you spoke in fear, a dark unknown place, an unknown male voice and you did not know how to wake up from this nightmare.