11

Demari "Ace" Carter Pov:

Demari "Ace" Carter
Pov:

Milli don't know what's coming for him better know he about meet his maker cause since niggas want be big and bad infront their friends I'm show you why don't mess with nigga like me.De'arra probably over there hyping his head up but have mookie deal with her.

"Y'all got everything"I said.

"Yea happy try out my new gun"Blac dumb ass swinging it around.

"Nah stand far away from me"Ari says.

"Wasn't my fault got shot in the foot"He said mugging her.

"Nigga it was u"Bagg passed me the blunt.

"Welp mistake happens"Blac says.

"Blac I knew mama dropped you"Gotti says.

"I'm very smart"He says.

"Nah ky smarter than you"I said texting dess pack there bags cause staying with me for while.

"Ight load up and remember shot anybody"I said don't give to fucks about be alot bodies.

Few hours-

We pulled up to Milli trap it was niggas outside playing loud music thats when knew he crew is bozo I let out shots making them run or get hit.We went in ari was beating some bitch ass while we let of shots and Milli came out.

"Oh we finally meet in person"Milli said.

"Nigga been seen me but was running away"I said.

"Nah mad fucked your bitch'He says laughing.

"Don't ever call my gurl out her name but remember she beat your ass now see nigga wearing braces"I said laughing.

"Whatever but about make your family cry cause in my territory"He says shot me but let around of bullet hitting him right in the head.

"Demari stay with me"I heard.

"Hold his wound"I heard.

Felt my eyes closing everything turning black...Only people worry about his dess and ky cause need protect them...

Only people worry about his dess and ky cause need protect them

Destiny "Dess" Bailey
Pov:

"Mama pretty"Kyla showing me her nails.

"Yea mia did her thing"I said waiting for mines to dry.

"Mmm eat eat"Ky pointed to her stomach.

"After mama finish"I said she watching the Proud family on the Ipad.

"Ok toot let's go"I held her hand gaved the money to the front I decide get Wendy's.

"Time to eat good"Ky says handed her the bag.

"Yup"I said stop the car front of a park.

Few minutes-

Demari texting me he want us stay with him then started packing our bag cause know he ain't letting leave soon.

"Dada"Ky cams in the room making me look confused.

"Who dada toot"I said.

"Mari"She said.

"Ok toot we see him in a few"I said posting her picture my baby growing up so fast.

liked by @GloRilla and 80k others
@dessdior-I'm showout regardless😘

I fell sleep in demari bed with ky who now on top of the pillow this gurl love sleeping anyway.My phone bussed it was Ari calling me.

"Ari talk slower"I said.

"Ace in the hospital please come fast sis"Ari says to me.

"Ok"I said grabbing one of his sweats and picked ky going outside to the car.I start praying over my man.

Dear God please wake demari up I know he ain't perfect but perfect to me just give him a second chance and whatever he did was for a reason but known he going turn around his life for the better.

I walked in the hospital but hoe in the front kept playing with me.

"Listen here hoe tell me what floor is Demari Carter or gonna beat the shit out of you over this desk"I said.

"Ok room 317"She says.

Walked in the demari is laying on the bed with tube coming out his mouth and everyone sleeping.

"Hey bookie just wake up cause your family going need you"I said.

"We started our relationship and ky already calling you dada"I say.

"I know God gonna give you a second chance demari"I said laying down on the next bed with ky on top of me.

Author:

💭-

Vote and Comment