Meet Abhinay & Sahira

'The business man of the year award goes to Mr.Abhinay Vasudev'
Abhinay stood up adjusting his blazers hearing the applauses around.All the spot lights spotted the tall figure and he walked towards the stage like a king.His long beard was shaped and his hair was well set.His walk,his smile,his personality everything screamed royalty!Being the heir of RC Industries,he marked his own name in every territory of the business.

He received his award and the emcee started questioning him.
'So the young bachelor of the town grabbed the award once again!!How do you feel Mr.Abhinay Vasudev?',the emcee asked.

'Yeah feeling really happy,this is my fourth award since these seven years,Here I thank my team for their co operation and my family who's my big support..Thank you',he said with a smile.

'Never forgets to mention your family?They means a lot to you, aren't they?',the emcee asked and he chuckled.
'Ofcourse,Everyone loves their family,Guess I'm not an exception..',Abhinay said.
'True that!Thank you for your presence Mr.Abhinay!'

Soon Abhinay left the stage after thanking everyone once again.

'Annaa vandhaachu...',Aadhira ran inside the haveli when she saw his car at the entrance.Hearing Aadhira,Abhinay's whole family gathered at the haveli's entrance and he walked towards them with a smile.

'En thangam..', Vasundara took evil eyes and Abhinay bent down to take blessings from her.
'Nalla iru da kutty..',she blessed him whole heartedly.

Soon Nandhini started doing the Aarthi and placed the vermilion on his forehead before patting his arm.
'Nalla suthipodu Nandhini, ooru kannellam iniku peran mela dhan..',Vasundara said and they all smiled.Abhinay touched his mother's feet and she blessed him with a whole hearted smile.

'Seri broo kaasu edu!',Aadhav said with a sly smile making Abhinay raise his eyebrows at him.
'Kaasa?Aarthi eduthavangaluku dhan kudupaanga,neeya aarthi edutha?',Abhinay asked.
'Adhellam kanakilla..Aarthi edutha kaasu kudukanum..Adhaana Aadhi?',he asked Aadhira.

'Aah..Aama apdidhan..Inga oru 2000,anga oru 2000 vettitu kelambu paapom..',Aadhira said making him sigh.
'Enna language idhu?',he frowned.
'Seri thamayane(brother)..Thaangal engaluku oru 2000 roobai(rs)valanginaal nandraaga Irukum!Indha language okay ah?',Aadhav asked and he thrusted 2000RS note in eachother's hands with a pout.

'Ippodhan en pulla vandhurukaan,thallunga da andha pakkam..Nee vaa Kanna..',Nandhini took him inside and Vasundara went following them.
'Yepdiyo iniku oru 2000 kaila theruchu!',Aadhav and Aadhira hifi ed eachother before following them.

'Abhinayyy!!!Im feeling so proud my boy!',Vasudev stopped Abhinay who was about touch his feet and hugged him.
'Thank you pa',they both pulled back.
'Appa irundhurundhaaru na inneram avlo sandhosha patrupaaru..', Vasudev said and he faintly smiled.

They all knew how Ramachandran would have reacted if he is alive now.Its been two years since he left the world but the old man is still alive in all their hearts.

'Avaru aashirvaadham eppavum namma kooda irukum pa..', Abhinay said and Vasudev nodded caressing his son's head.
'Serii va,Iniku breakfast menu la ellaa unaku pudichadhu dhan...Come come..',Vasudev wrapped his arm around his shoulder.

'Maa romba pasikudhu ma..Kaalaila irundhu anga onnume sapda mudila..',Abhinay said settling himself in one of the dining chair.Nandhini smiled softly at him before serving him the oothappam with his mother's special podi and with few types of delicious chutney.Abhinay's face lit when he saw his favourite dish.
'Ammaa...Oothappam ah?',Aadhav pouted.
'Iniku spot light full ah anna dhan..Nee enna kadharunaalum unna yaarum ippo kandukka maatanga..',Aadhira teased and settled near him.