A Blackout

"WHO AM I GOING TO MEET IN A BLACKOUT MO- no, no am not alo- OH MY GOD THE ONLY PERSON AM GOING TO MEET IS AN ELECTRICIAN!... OF COURSE AM NOT GOING TO BUR- can we talk later" I hung up.
"Was it mom" Monica ask
"No shit! She think am going to get kidnapped!"
The phone ring,
"Hey who is this" Monica ask nicely
- It's Chandler -
- oh hi chandler - "it's chandler"
I nod in response.
- chandler I can't hear you what are you saying -
"Give me the phone Monica"
She gives me the phone and I hear Chandler mumbling
- okay wait a sec - "he's stuck in an ATM vestibule with Jill Goodacre"
- how can I seduce her Y/n? Tell me you're a girl! -
- I don't know Chandler! Maybe try talk to her. Did you at least try that? -
- thanks for the advice! Bye! - and he hangs up the phone
"Lucky him" Joey say
"Am coming back guys"
I go to Monica's bedroom searching for an elastic. I come back out with no elastic cause there were none. I go outside the apartment and run to the vestibule where Chandler was. I see them playing a weird game. I was about to go but then Chandler stared at me. I tried to escape his look but I couldn't, no, I didn't want to. Was I in love? No! I can't be in love with my friend it's absurd! I stopped looking and continue walking. I take the cigaret Chandler gave me the day we were blocked in an abandoned closet on the streets. I take a lighter out and start smoking.

Flashback
I was in my room doing homework, and I see someone outside with my brother I try to shout to my brother but I stopped at the look of the guy with him. I quickly close the window and turn off the light. I never felt this feeling before. I close my eyes and start sleeping.
End of Flashback

Next thing I know the lights are on. I see a door open and Chandler is here all happy. I accidentally roll my eyes and put my hood on and continue smoking walking to the appartement. I throw my cigaret and see that the appartement is blocked so I go to the boys one. Monica opens the door of hers when she hears the boys door slam.
"Can you explain me why you were spying on me Y/n??!!"
"I wasn't spying on you! I went for a walk is that forbidden now?!"
"Oh right and you finish off staring at me with Jill! Tell me why you-"
I cut him off
"BECAUSE I CARE FOR YOU CHANDLER! BECAUSE I LOVE YOU!"
I start tearing up,
"I was scared! I was scared..." my voice crack at the end. "Now that I think about it, I should have stayed with my parents!" I open the door "goodbye... Chandler..."
I close the door and go pack my stuff. Everyone heard, I went out. I see Monica and the others waving me goodbye from the balcony and I wave back. Chandler wasn't there. I start walking but I realised I didn't have my coat.the appartement door open and my coat appears.
"Don't you dare catch a cold for holidays!"
It was chandler, he went to me.
"I'll miss you Y/n, a lot."
I hug him and went into the cab. I look at Chandler for a last time before turning.
Bye everyone, see you soon
---------
Word : 587