Chapter Two: At Aaliyah's House

Jacob's POV:

I took a deep breath then walked up to Aaliyah's door with my textbooks under my arm. I played with my hair a little then ranged the doorbell.

A little while later, she opened the door with her killer smile.

'Hey Jacob' She said smiling at me.

'Hey' I said leaning against the door frame.

'Well, lets get this over with' she said dragging me into the house.

 She led me up to her bedroom and closed the door behind her. I looked around nervously for a place to sit. She rolled her eyes playfully and sat on her bed. I bit my lip. I didn't know what to do. I took the safest option. I sat on the floor. 

She laughed and told me to sit on the bed. 

About half an hour later in the middle of our study session, her brother came into the room.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Aaliyah's POV:

'Hey Bro'. I called out. 'Need anything?'

He ignored me and glared at Jacob.

'What's Perez doing here'? He asked tensing up.

'He's helping me study'. I said glancing back and forth between my brother and Jacob.

'I don't like him'. My brother said between clenched teeth.

I shot him an annoyed look. Then looked back at Jacob to find him just as tense. Both boys eyes were locked and it seemed like neither wanted to back down.

'I don't see why you like him anyways. He's just a little dirt poor orphan anyways.' My brother said snorting and closing the door.

Jacob jumped out of the bed and lunged for my brothers throat. My brother punched him in the stomach before Jacob even got close. Jacob fell to the floor and my brother got on top of him and threw multiple punches him his face.

Jacob took every single one. He flipped them over so now Jacob was on the top. His eye swollen and a deep cut at the corner of his mouth. He then started delivering punches.

My dad came into the room and pulled Jacob off my brother. Jacob looked around then ran out of the room.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

So. Another short chapter for a short story.

Unedited. Copyrighted. All Rights Reserved. I'll upload more often. Cya..

XX Victoria XX