Gas Station (pt3)

"Hey...Wake up.."

You-*Cough Cough* "D-Doe...?"

Doe- "The one and only...heh...you seem to have passed out."

You- "Ughhhh.....My head hurts, can you get me some water? Please."

Your vision is blurry and you can't feel your legs.

Doe- "Of course. I'll be a second, relax. Okay?

You- "Okay..."

You came to your senses and noticed that you were in an unknown place; it was dark and damp. You couldn't feel your arms nor your legs and saw you were chained up.

You were confused about why this was happening, you started to worry. You tried to think where you've gone wrong.

Doe- ''Back, hunny, I've brought you some water and a snack; since you'll be here longer than you think.''

You- ''Doe...What's going on? Im cold and scared. I don't know what I've done...''

Doe gave you a meaningful stare.

''...please, tell me.'' You were oblivious to why the hell he was acting this way. You never saw him act so weirdly like this towards you; although he is noticeably 100% weird.

''You're suspecting needed information, you aren't supposed to know so much, yet.''

''Don't worry, you'll be out in no time! (approximately 1 year)'' He stared deeply into your eyes, ''I see the drug is wearing off... You're coming more to your senses. Welp, that's not something to worry about right now. I need to get our groceries done.''

''W-wait!'' You gasped

He left you there in the dark alone.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys, sorry for taking absolutely ages to upload this. I've been very busy with school and dealing with health issues.

Next Chapter- (UK) 6/4/23 (US) 4/6/23

Thank you so much for the support so far!💗💗💗💗