Gravedigger, dirt lifter

Steve's POV:

Once Eddie and Dustin leave I walk into my room and nearly piss myself.

"ROBIN! WHAT THE HELL!?" I yell at Robin, who is sitting on my windowsill casually like this is a normal thing.

"Good morning to you too." She says as she hops off the windowsill and onto my bed.

"Jeez, you can't fucking do that! You could've given me a heart attack!" I say still trying to get myself to calm down. It's funny how my body is still ramped up after seeing Robin but when I see a villain I'm able to calm down.

"So how are you feeling? Also, can you get dressed? We are gonna be late for meeting with Nance and Lucas." Robin says as she heads over to my clothing drawers to pick out an outfit for me.

After I got dressed and ready, we headed out the front door and walked over to a small cafe where we are going to meet Lucas and Nancy. As we walked in, Nancy and Lucas were waving us over to their table where we went to sit down.

"Hey, guys! Long time no see!" Lucas says to everyone.

"Yeah, no kidding! Almost an entire year Sinclair! We all missed you so much, but tell us about your life in, uh, where are you living nowadays?" I say.

"Cali, and boy is it fun. The weather there is amazing most of the time and the beach is great" Lucas says with a smile plastered on his face.

"Damn I'll have to come and visit you next time," I say

"You guys totally should! But anyways enough about me, how's life going for you guys?" Lucas asks.

"It's going great! I and Nance just recently moved in together so that's been amazing!" Robin says wrapping her arm around Nancy's shoulder.

"That's awesome! What about you Steve? How's that new roommate of yours, Robin has told me all about him" Lucas says with a sly smile on his face. That bitch.

"Robin! How dare you! Also, my life is going good and Eddie is very nice thanks for asking" I say holding the menu up to my face to cover my blush.

"So do you like Eddie?" Lucas asks. I slowly move the menu down so that I can see him, and sure enough, he's giving me another one of his sly smiles. He knows exactly what he's doing.

"Maybe. Why do you care so much? You don't even know who he is" I say setting the menu back down on the table.

"Wait! That's a great idea! I should meet Eddie!" Lucas says smiling while Robin starts to laugh.

"Uh no. He's busy anyways" I say hoping that he drops the damn subject already.

"Aww cmon, please?" Lucas says

"Yeah, cmon Steve!" Robin chimes in. I stare at them both for a second before I let out a heavy sigh as I nod my head. I can basically feel their smiles as they realize I agreed.

"Yay! So when can I meet him?" Lucas asks

"I don't know yet, I can maybe text you or something when he's around, but anyways how long are you going to be here for" I get cut off as mine and Robin's watches start to beep. We make eye contact before standing up.

"Uh sorry Lucas, me and Robin have something super important to attend to right now, but we can definitely talk later!" I say as I am walking out the door with Robin beside me. Once we get a distance away from the cafe me and Robin both change into our suits (which were under our clothes, you never know when a villain is gonna appear.) as we start to run to where the villain is.

A few hours later because I can't fucking write fight scenes

"Holy shit Rob," I say out of breath

"We *heavy exaggerated as fuck breath* fucking did it," I say laying down on my back. By this point in time and Robin and I are now laying next to each other on the top of a random building.

"Yeah, we did," She says turning to look at me. When I look back at her, her face starts to look worried.

"Do I have something on my face?" I ask half joking half serious

"Yeah, you have a cut on your cheek, but it's not healing," She says reaching over to touch it. When a stinging feeling comes across my face I swat her hand away and say "Robin what the fuck!? That hurt!".

"Sorry, I just didn't think it was real for a sec." She stands up before continuing "We need to get you home and get that patched up. It might scar". She then leans down to help me up as we swing over to my place.

As we arrive at my apartment building, we put back on our normal clothes (don't ask where they got them from, I don't know either) and head inside.

"Eddie? You home?" I call out walking in

"Yeah, I'm in the kitchen!" He yells back. Robin and I then walk over to the kitchen to see Dustin and Eddie both covered in what appears to be baking flour.

"Oh my gosh, what happened to you two!?" Robin shouts as she falls to the ground laughing.

"Oh uh well you see- It was Dustin's fault!" Eddie shouts as he starts to laugh seeing Dustin's stupid reaction to his comment. Soon enough everyone is laughing and more flour is getting everywhere. I sigh as I walk over to the counter and close the open flour bag.

"You guys are idiots," I say as everyone starts to calm down a bit.

"Yeah yeah whatever, we are idiots having fun," Eddie replies as he stands up. When he does he is only inches away from my face, and I can't help but stare into his eyes. They are just so, consuming? I just can't seem to get enough of them. I continue to stare at him and he stares at me until we get interrupted by Robin saying "Alright that's enough love birds, we've got work to do,". Eddie slowly backs away and I can feel myself blushing at the word 'lovebirds'.

"I-uh, yeah. You two clean this up, and me Robin will be back to help you in a minute," I say as I walk to my room, Robin trailing not far behind me. After I and Robin are in my room I shut the door and Robin starts to bandage up my face.

Eddie's POV:

After Steve is out of earshot, Dustin says "Your kidding right?"

"Huh?" I say looking at Dustin who is still on the ground.

"You're telling me you guys haven't kissed yet? Bullshit," He says standing up, dusting himself off a little.

"Hey! Don't say that so loud!" I say panicking a little. I can't manage to get the image of Steve staring at me out of my head yet, it all felt so surreal.

"Yeah, whatever. Just make sure next time you guys get a room so that I don't have to see all of that lovey-dovey stuff," Dustin says walking over to beside the fridge to grab the broom and some wipes.

After Dustin and I clean up the majority of the mess we made in the kitchen, Steve and Robin appeared and start to help us clean up. We have some small talk between all of us every now and then, but I can't stop looking at Steve, and he can't stop looking at me. Every now and then we will both look at each other and make eye contact and then go back to cleaning. And it's driving me insane. He's just so pretty and I can't manage to stop looking at him.

"Alright looks like we finally got the kitchen back to normal!" Robin shouts with a proud look on her face.

"Finally," Dustin says walking over to the couch and turning on the TV. "Anyone wanna watch a movie?" He asks looking back at me, Robin, and Steve.

"I can't sorry, I have work tomorrow. But I don't mind if you guys all watch" Steve says.

"You sure? We don't have to" I say looking at him. His face turns into a soft smile as he nods yes and then walks into his room.

"Alright! So what does everyone wanna watch?" Robin asks as we all head towards the couch and sit down.

word count: 1418

(remember to kudos if you're enjoying the story, it motivates me haha)