BNHA/AOT

Deku x OC

: 6'3 height
: quirk is angel' Fire (wings made of blue fire), eye glow yellow fire
: flirty personality (anger has been reported to be terrifying)
:LOV sent deku and OC to different universe (all of class A eventually follows)
: protective
: curvy but really fit  kind like Mirko
: They both are with the main cast since The training regiment

-:-

"Izuku" I spoke
He turned his head and closed his eyes as I walked up to Annie's cocoon. I stopped by the side of it and pulled my fist up. I brought it down on the cocoon hard. And it shattered. I pulled my fist back again and brought it down, pulled it up again and brought it down.
Voices started to call out, but they were far away and blurry. Everything is blurry.
"Kai!" Izuku's shout brough me out of it
I tuned my head to see that he had taken a step forward towards me, his eyes fearful. I stored over to him and pulled him into me.
"I'm sorry you had to see that" I placed my head on his and kissed his mess of hair.
"It's fine" He stated laying his head on my chest.

Izuku's POV

"Deku, what's happening?" Armin asked as Kai walked towards Annie
"She's angry" I said "Really angry" Kai hit the cocoon. I heard it shatter.
The caption scoffed "So? Everyone here is too. Doesn't give her the right to not follow a direct command"
"Yeah....." I trailed off "But Kai's anger...... It-it's killed before sir."
"Everyone in the survey crops. has killed a titan before" the captain scoffed yet again. Kai hit Annie for a second time. More pieces broke.
"I'm not talking about titans sir" I kept my eyes closed as Kai pulled back her fist.
" Y-you don't mean...." Armin trailed off fearfully
"Kai's anger, has killed people, hundreds along hundreds of people"
Everyone's eyes widened at this. Kai hit the cocoon for a third time. Now just hitting Annie's body
"Kai!" The captain called, as now she was just hitting Annie, over and over again. Now everyone was calling out for to stop. Some drawing their blades
"Kai!" I called, talking a step forward, opening my eyes.
She stopped and stood up straight and turned her head towards me. She turned her body towards me and started walking. She stopped in front of me and pulled into a hug. Resting her head of mine, I felt her lips through my messy hair.
"I'm sorry you had to see that" she mumbled
"It's fine" I rested my head on her chest