Aura Storm

⚠️if the text is in bold then it is said by the narrator.⚠️

There ones was a 10 year old girl named Aura Storm. She was a kid that liked daydreaming, kite flying and loved looking and feeling the wind. She lives in a big house . Her mother was a model and her dad a business owner. So they had a well-filled wallet. Aura got everything she wanted. The weird thing was that every girl would murder just to walk a mile In Aura's shoes but Aura never wanted expensive brands, expensive food you name it. The only thing she wanted was to dance in the wind or fly kite. And one day her parents got irritated.

Aura what in heavens way in wrong with you?! Her mother asked irritated. You don't want anything expensive or do things only rich people can. You only care about you dumb kite!
Mother I just like the sound and feeling of the wind in my ears and on my skin. Aura said. Your a freak and from now one we will teach you the real rules of being a girl! Her mother said angrily.

From that day on she was known to be the always happy and smiley kid. In every interview, tv show or picture she was smiling, smiling and smiling. That horror when on for about 3 years until she finally had the courage to say it's enough. when she was on yet another TV show with her mother she did something that made the whole world question if she really was the happy and smiling kid they knew from tv.

Miss. Storm can we ask some questions to your daughter? A curios reporter asked Aura's mother. Sure, sure do whatever. Aura's mother replied actually not know what the question was. So how is it living with a world famous mom and dad? The report asked. Can we please have this interview in another room I don't like the noise. Of course whatever you wish. The report said. This was one of the rare times that Aura got a reporter interested in her and not here mother so she took this opportunity to make a worldwide change.

Miss is this room sound proof? I think so why? The report asked. But before she got her answer Aura ran to the door and locked it from the inside. What are you doing?! The report asked. I have a secret to reveal but it is quite complicated. Aura said.

The reporter instructed the cameraman to let the camera roll. Hello everyone my name is Aura Storm but you might know me from the fact that I'm always happy and smiling. Well there is a big secret behind my smile that I'm finally going to reveal.

When I was 5 years old I was flying a kite in my backyard when my mother came and dragged me inside with her to the living room. She shouted at me for not being like other rich kids spoiled and mean she also yelled at me for looking like the average 5 year old. Little did I know my life was about to turn in to a living hell. From that day on she took me to every red carpet, tv show and interview just to show me off. When we got home she would yell and hit me. When she was done she would go out for a drink and come home drunk and yell and hit me again. I saw my father ones on tv but I've never seen him at home. When we are on another tv show or interview my mother would forse me to tell the person who did my makeup that I had a bike accident or something along the lines of that. Here I'll show you. Aura spit on her hand and wiped away all the makeup to reveal a massive Bruce on her cheek. Send help as soon as possible because when I go back home and my mother sees this on tv I don't know for how long I will be kept alive. If you send police tell them that the missing paintings from 4 years ago are hanging in the basement of our house. You can arrested them on the charges of abuse and theft. O and remember that my parents probably will be armed with the necessary equipment like big guns and stuff. Please save me!

The reporter looked flabbergasted at what Aura just revealed. Don't worry darling we will get you to a save place. But it was to late the door fell on the ground and miss.Storm bursted in. What have you done Aura I strictly forbade you to do this your going to regret even being born on this earth. Miss. Storm said while dragging Aura outside. In some way that was a bad idea because they were live on a busy red carpet. If you are so brave to try and "save" my daughter you won't make it out alive ever again! Miss. Storm screamed picking her daughter up from the ground and running to her car. She threw Aura in the car, climbed in herself and instructed the driver to drive as fast as he can to their house.