Elyan's story

You know Elyan had a good reason to cry and be hurt. He was left by his mother and father all on his own but that wasn't the only reason he was hurt. Let me tell you his story.

Elyan had a girlfriend they loved each other very much they were together for 2 years when something unexpected happened. One day they met at their usual spot, the local coffee shop.
This is the narrator's POV:
There you are I was getting worried. No need to get worried Elyan. The girl said. I have something big to tell you. Elyan said excited. Me to. The girl said in about the same tone as Elyan just a little more nervous. Shall I go first? Elyan asked still excited. Sure. She said also still a bit nervous. I got excepted into police . training school! Elyan almost screamed. she didn't reply just looked down to her knees. Well what do you have to say? The girl still didn't reply just looked at her knees. Come on you can tell me. Still no reply. You know you can trust me righ- YOU CAN'T GO TO THE POLICE SCHOOL. She suddenly blurred out. Wh-what are you taking about? He asked now also nervous. Tell me! Tell me please! I'M PREGNANT AND IT'S YOURS!! She screamed. WHAT?! Are you sure it's mine?! Yes, yes 100%. That's amazing. Elyan said with teary eyes.

Little did he know that the worst period in his life was about to begin.

You know what?! I'll go to the grocery shop and get something nice and delicious for us to celebrate the pregnancy. The girl looked back at her knees while Elyan gave her a kiss on her cheek and left the coffee shop. When Elyan got to the house of his girlfriend he opened the door (he had a key) put the stuff he bought on the table and started to prepare a lovely meal, he set the table lit some candles which gave a beautiful and romantic light. He put the meals on the table, sat down and waited for his girlfriend to arrive. He waited, waited, waited and waited but she didn't come home. Around 10pm he decided to just clean up the table and stay the night maybe she had to work late. He had cleaned the table and got in his girlfriend's bed and fell asleep immediately. When he woke up (was around 3am) he heard some noises but didn't think much of it and went back to sleep. The next time he woke up it was around 7am he decided to just get out of bed, change and get some work done for his police application. He grabbed his laptop out of his backpack and started to get some paper work done. Eventually he got hungry and warmed up some left over food from yesterday. Around 11am he was done with his paper work and decided to just lock the house and go home. She wasn't about to come home anytime soon he thought.

Unlucky Elyan what he was about to face was his worst nightmare.

When he came home he hung his coat on the coat rack, put on his chill clothes (wanted to chill on his own on his bed for a bit) and got to his bed where a strange letter was waiting on his bed.
He opened the letter, went to the couch and sat down without looking at the letter. But when he did look at it he immediately recognized the hand writing.

Dear Elyan,
I've decided that I'm not going to keep the baby. I don't count you as a worthy father. I got a letter back from a model agency that I auditioned for. I'm going to marry a wealthy business man don't search for me you won't find me. This child isn't worth your attention or love. It's worthless. A child is suppose to be born out of love not forse. Again I'm not going to have this baby and even if I was you will never hear of it and certainly not see. I am going to cut you completely out of my life. Remember you don't know me I never knew you were complete strangers. What you do with my house is your choice I won't live in it anymore I live in a villa now. Sell it keep it completely you choice.

Kind Regards,
your girlfriend Celeste.