♦SYNOPSIS♦

SYNOPSIS♦

Unknown to the world, she was born. She served and she conquered. The fire in her eyes, beyond imagination. The strength she possess, unmatched and like no other. Her loyalty unaltered but, her heart was altered.

She fell in love. She was never meant to, but she did. She became his ruin, his complete and utter devastation. And he became her peace, her comforter and strength.
He was the crown prince preparing to rule, after his father's reign comes to an end. And fulfill his wish, by having her by his side. As his queen.

But of course, in every love story there are always ups and downs. There are a lot of happiness, followed by pains, and no one can be certain of that happily ever after life.

Thus, he was faced with a great challenge and he would have to make a choice.

To either let go of the throne, or let go of her.

And he did. He chose to be with her. He would rather give up the throne, his rights and priority, than spend the rest of his life with out her.

But how can she let that happen. The kingdom is his right and responsibility, and ruling the people is his duty and priority, not her.

So when he told her,

"...You're my priority. "

With clenched heart and concealed bitterness, she replied him.

" The kingdom is my priority, "

But when he's out of sight, she says.

" But you're my first. "

♦PROLOGUE

NARRATOR

Five kingdoms reigned in the Eastern mainland; The Kingdom Of Lushiti; The Kingdom Of Jophilia; The Rutan Empire; The Summatin Empire and The Soitinite Kingdom.

Together, these five kingdoms prospered. They assisted one another in many ways and became the envy of other kingdoms at war as, they lived in peace and harmony for many generations.

But, all that changed when the barbarians inhabited a no-man's-land, unknown to the five kingdoms.
They were a bunch of murderers and lowlife thieves. Despicable and cunning in nature, rendering every lands they crossed barren.

For years they laid low, slowly poisoning several water supplies, ambushing and terrorizing merchants and travellers, while in disguise as soldiers of their neighboring kingdoms.

Soon, the once peaceful and harmonious kingdoms, began accusing one another, Waging war upon war against each other. Truce were severed and alliances were broken.

After many lives were lost and many bloods were shed, boundaries were closed and were never to be crossed. Those who did were treated as spies, killed before they could defend themselves.

Unknown to them, that was exactly what the barbarians wanted. To sow seeds of hatred in their hearts, so they can destroy one another and they can collect the pieces.

Years later the hidden truth was discovered but, it couldn't revive the once harmonious land and the tranquility that existed before the feud. Neither could it put an end to the barbarians, who had expanded their territory becoming a force to be reckoned with.