✜ㅤ──ㅤ﹙𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝟬𝟯﹚

The next day was a whole new thing for Taehyung, he was much more bubbly and cheerful than on normal days. Even Jimin was shocked by seeing his best friend like that, but he was happy for him. Soon after they finished their shoots, they still had time to go home. Thus, Taehyung suggested that they should go to the circus and watch the shows.

Jimin, at first, was doubting but later he understood why his friend was doing so. He agreed though he teased him a lot and Taehyung also did a counterattack by making him flustered about Yoongi. That was how they finally arrived at the circus, again they enjoyed every bit of the show and after finishing they went to meet with the magicians. Both the pairs hang out together and a lot more.

Gradually, it had become an everyday routine for them to visit the circus and hang out with each other. Days became weeks to months, and between these days, YoonMin became a couple and they were just waiting for the GgukTae duo to announce their relationship, 'cause everyone could see how they acted with each other.

They both were aware of their feelings for each other but just afraid to confess. In the midst of all these, Mr. Kim also noticed the changes in his son: he would come home late at home, spend less time with his dad, and so on. Thus, he decided to set his men behind him to monitor him.

Just like any other day, the GgukTae duo were hanging out when, "By the way, I want to know about your family, if you don't mind me asking." Taehyung asked.

"Well, there is nothing special. We live in a small house, along with a hard-working father, a sweet mother, and a naughty brother. We may be a middle-class family, but trust me I am happy with that. Like after reaching home, someone who gets heartwarming greetings from his dad, eats delicious food made by his mother, and spends his time goofing with his younger brother, how can that person be poor? That's it. I believe I am the happiest person." Jeongguk finished and saw the model was looking at him with high adoration.

He got a bit flustered, but he soon recovered from that and said, "Okay, now tell me about your family."

"To be honest, there is nothing like you. I mean I may be rich but not as happy as you. But I do have a loving dad and my bestie, that's all. Like you, I don't have the fortune to have food made by mom and play with younger siblings," Taehyung stated with sadness laced in his voice.

"Your mom- -" The magician got cut.

"Yes, she is no more. She passed away while giving birth to me. Since then, my dad has taken care of me and always treated me as if I am very precious and will break with a slight touch," Taehyung answered and shook his head, thinking about how his father always treats him.

"He is not doing anything wrong if you ask me. I mean you indeed are very precious and kind. So, it's worth protecting you," Jeongguk stated with full honesty and loving eyes. The same goes for Taehyung, he also looked at him with love eyes and felt warm hearing the words of the older male.

"Uhm... if you want I can bring you the fortune of tasting mom-made foods and having fun with younger ones." Jeongguk chirped and winked, making the younger one surprised.

"Don't tell me, you are going to- -"

Taehyung could not finish his line when Jeongguk said, "Yes, I am doing that." With that, he held Taehyung's hand and dragged him off to his house.

Soon they came in front of a small house. As they entered the house, they were welcomed by a mid-aged woman with a beautiful smile on her face. By her looks, Taehyung assumed that it was Jeongguk's mother.

"Omo, omo! Gguk-ah, who is this angel? Aww! Are you even real?" Mrs. Jeon started to squeal like a teenage girl.

"Aish, Mom, first let us enter. Then you can continue your fangirling," Jeongguk said, being too done with his mom's attitude, Taehyung just laughed at the mom-son duo.

"Oopsie, sorry. Please, come, my dear," she apologized and told them to enter.

After entering, Taehyung saw that there was not much furniture but still it gave him a homely and cozy vibe. And that made him smile.

"You two have your seats. I am coming with some snacks." He heard Mrs. Jeon say, running off to the kitchen leaving them alone.

"I am sorry for mom. She is always like this, gets hyper whenever someone comes home," Jeongguk said while ruffling his hair.

"Hey, why are you sorry, pabo? Actually, I felt nice and also I liked her personality. After all, I don't get to see an energetic mom at home, every day. So, it's perfectly okay," the model assured the other.

"Omo, Gguk really has a great choice. I already like him as my son-in-law. Uhm... no, I will treat and love him like my real son. Oh God, that will be so nice!" Mrs. Jeon happily exclaimed while putting tea leaves in the milk.

"Don't you think you're making castles in the air?" Jeongguk asked, taking his mom off guard while crossing his arms in his chest.

"Aish, Bun. You gave me a heart attack!" Mrs. Jeon complained while putting her hand on her chest, making Jeongguk roll his eyes, sitting on the counter and munching some cookies that were placed beside.

"But really, I want that angel as my son-in-law. I don't know how and when you will confess your feelings to him. But I want it, that's it!" Mrs. Jeon announced her decision and that was it! By hook or crook, Jeongguk would make his mom's wish come true.

As he was also planning to confess his feelings soon to the model. After having the snacks, the magician took Taehyung to his room and talked about many things. Suddenly his brother barged into the room, "Hyung, can you help me- -" He cut his own sentence when he noticed another presence instead of his brother in the room.

"Who are you and what are you doing in my hyungie's room?" Jeonsan started to inquire.

"Hello, there! I am Kim Taehyung, your hyungie's- -" He got cut.

"Hyungie's crush," Jeonsan said.

"Huh?!" Taehyung was confused.

"You are Kim Taehyung, the top model. Right?" Jeonsan asked and Taehyung nodded. "So, that's it. You are his crush, the one about whom he never gets tired talking about." Jeonsan explained and soon was smacked in the head by his brother.

"You brat! What are you doing here?" Jeongguk asked.

"Nothing much, just saying how much you talk about your crush," Jeonsan smirked and Jeongguk was red with embarrassment. Later, both Taehyung and Jeonsan teased Jeongguk a lot, soon the two became good friends and enjoyed each other's company. Jeongguk being whipped just admired his love, playing with his younger brother.

At dinner time, Jeongguk's dad came and he also was stunned by Taehyung's features and personality, in short everyone in the family already accepted him. Taehyung also loved the family and for the first time, he actually felt what a family was. What a mom and younger brother were. He was grateful that he decided to choose Jeongguk as his life partner.

The model also decided that he would soon confess to the magician. Jeongguk walked Taehyung to the bus stand, bid him bye, and went home. Despite all these, a pair of eyes observed their every movement from the morning to till evening and informed everything to Mr. Kim.

After reaching home, Taehyung was met by his father with a serious look. "Taehyung, where were you at this hour?" Mr. Kim asked, making Taehyung gulp in fear.

"I-I w-was w-with a f-friend, D-dad," Taehyung answered, half-lying. Mr. Kim noticed his son's face and his gaze softened, he did not want to make his son scared.

"It's okay, no need to be afraid. I was just worried, next time, do tell me before going anywhere, okay, bubba?" Mr. Kim said and hugged his son who nodded and went to his room. Mr. Kim was sure that it was not just friendship, depending on the information he got from his spy. Thus, he decided to soon handle the things while it was still in his hand.

•••

Assalamu Alaikum, welcome back with another new part. Hope you enjoyed it. Don't forget to vote and comment. See you in next part till stay safe and healthy. Take care. Have a nice day/night ahead. Allah Hafeez.

- Wolfin.