555

Nicole 2 hours later 5pm

Nicole
2 hours later
5pm

Getting back to the car, Gi and I sat parked for a while as he began to roll his hemp wraps in his lap so that he could smoke before our next destination. I sat there simply watching with my flowers in hand, just enjoying my time with him.

I didn't know where we were going next but I never really cared what we did when we were together as long as I got to spend my time with him.

Turning up his music loudly and breaking me away from my thoughts, Gi played Nobody Does it Better as we both bobbed our heads to it with a smile.

"Whatchu' know about this, ma?" He taunted, wrapping his blunt now as I smiled small, slightly turning it up more.

"They can come closer than close, yeah."

"Original they never will be."

"We bumping from coast to coast, yeah yeah." I sang, showing him that I knew the words.

"We just tryna make you see.."

"Nobody does it better." We sang in unison as I tooted my lips, considering he thought I didn't know it.

"Yeah aight." He looked at me out of the corner of his eye as I chuckled to myself now, looking down at my flowers and smelling them again.

"Who taught you that?" He then ended up asking me as he turned the music down completely, letting it play lowly.

"Whatchu' know about some Nate Dogg?" He went on suspiciously, squinting his eyes at me now as he put his blunt to his lips to light it.

"Oh my god." I smacked my lips, looking at him playfully while he sternly awaited my answer.

"First of all, just because I'm from the east coast, it doesn't mean I don't know west coast rappers."

"Plus it was you, baby." I admitted, pointing to him.

"You put me on to that song like the first week I got out here." I went on saying to him, trying to refresh his memory since I could tell he was getting serious.

As usual.

It been about four years now since I'd moved from the east coast out to Los Angeles and I met Gi the first week I got out here. And fell in love with him immediately after.

We've been going strong four years now but that didn't stop his little jealous Cancer tendencies. Gi got jealous easily and angry easily at the thought of another man in my space romantically.