Chapter 1

(I do have my own OC fam in here sooooooooo ye

Also 

Here ya gooooooooooooo)

You let the invite slip from your hands, the picture falling along with it.

The picture was of you and the Redwoods, a family that took you in after the great devourer came out of nowhere and took your parents down with it.

The Faces of Roman and Remus, two of the triplets, was circled in a red pen.

"You have been Invited to the Tournament Of Elements." was written on the invite.

You leaned back against the alley way wall, taking it all in.

Roman and Remus went missing not to long ago, and now this? 

Maybe this place has them.

You leaned over, picking the papers back up and looking the invite over.

"No weapons. Meet at the docs at sunset. TELL NO ONE.

You sighed, running a hand through your hair and letting it rest there as you thought.

Looking outside, you see the sun starting to set. You groan, standing up fully and walking over to your bag.

You always had a bag packed incase of anything happening and you needing to leave fast.

You picked it up, setting it on your shoulder with the papers still in your hands.

"Hey kiddo." Max, your father figure, called from the doorway.

You jumped, whipping around to face him. "Dad! Hey," you said, holding the papers behind your back.

Max looked at you, then down at your hidden hand and at your bag.

"You going somewhere?" He asked, leaning against the doorway.

"Yep! Gonna stay with a friend for a bit." You said, hopping he believed the lie you gave.

"Okay, have fun." He said, leaving.

You sighed in relief, as you left. 

___________________________________________________________________________

You arrived at the docs, seeing other people standing there already.

You sighed, leaning against one of the rafters of the docs.

People started whispering, as a group moved towards the doc.

"Look, it's the ninja." You heard someone say, as you finally looked back at them.

Indeed, it was the ninja. The "sworn Protectors of Ninjago".

You personally didn't like the guys, thought they were assholes who left the city when it needed them the most.

The boat soon arrived, and as you were boarding, you heard.

"(Y/F/N)" (Your full name)

Shit.

Your Aunt, Snow, Walked towards you.

"Ah, Snowcone. You have Changed over the years." One of the guys, Clause, said as they neared you.

"As have you, Clause." Snow said, walking onto the ship with you.

"I'm sorry, you're not allowed to be-" Clause started, before your Aunt cut him off.

"I didn't ask. I'm not letting my nibling go to your hell island alone." (nibling is the gender neutral term for niece or nephew) They said, pulling you close.

He sighed, before another male joined us.

He was Master Garmadon, and he literally kicked a guy off board just to join the ninja.

Him and Snow locked eyes.

"Snow."

"Garmadon"

The boat started towards the island, as you held the picture close.

"Don't worry, guys. I'll save you. I promise."