Paradise

After the events of Herogasm, 12 superheroes are dead as their bodies are being taken to the hospital. This gets the attention from around the world as many news channels are reporting the disaster, including the dead giant monster. News are now worried that this may start another war or something catastrophic throughout the world. Meanwhile Michael & the SSSP team collected samples of the chrome liquid and they bring it back near the lab NEAR the destroyed Ultraman statue. Michael was angry as everything was going back to "normal"  but it started with a serial killer, to Herogasm, to a chrome Kaiju, and now Chrome spreading around the island.

Michael: tell me you're getting somewhere with this, We've already lost so much of the island to that...Chrome.

Taro was there, real name Kotaro.

Kotaro: that's not surprising given the samples behavior

He was using a microscope analyzing the chrome substance, as it grew bigger.

Kotaro: I've never seen such accelerated cytokinesis

Then the chrome liquid dissolves the microscope as it snatched onto Kotaro as he began melting down, the others were stunned as the chrome liquid spread.

Kotaro: I think this may...be a problem.

He melts down as the chrome snatch Michael, his last words to Jinx as she was in the room wanting answers about the mysterious substance.

Michael: get out of here kid! That's an order!

He melts as Ultraman Ace (Riku) melts away, Jack then grabs Jinx and they both ran out of the building as the chrome takes over the building. A tornado that was developing outside of the building was beginning to turn to chrome as Jack was snatched from the chrome. He throws Jinx into the tornado as she flies away from the chromium buildings. She is then flung out of the tornado and into the lake nearby, she gets up as a castle is forming. Jinx swims away as a helicopter comes in a rescues her, it was a SSSP/SHIELD Helicopter. She looks out the window as the chrome liquid quickly took over the "Sanctuary" and quickly went over to the tree as it went under, the tree began falling apart as it blew a one big boom. Branches and leaves fell everywhere as the tree is dead but surprisingly the house stills stands.

Arise from the chrome, a figure who was pink. The figure was a flower whom they call The Herald.

The helicopter flew to a base in the mountains which was a small SHIELD Base established during the I.O War. Vi and Caitlyn were already there seeing the chrome taking over the Sanctuary.

Vi: this is a nightmare.

The helicopter flew down, Jinx ran towards her sister and hugs her.

Vi: oh pow thank god you're alright

Jinx: I've seen them died in front of my eyes

Vi: who?

Jinx: Mike and the others they just dissolved into chrome

Vi: well get them back... I know.

The girls went inside the base and they want answers to the chrome.

Caitlyn: can someone in this room tell us what the hell is going on?!

???: well we're saying the same question too Ms. Kiramman.

A man with a eyepatch steps out and is none other than Nick Fury himself director of SHIELD.