Chapter 2 - Candy Shop Crush

Kevin's POV:

It's been a month since I met Streber, he's a nice and sweet guy. He always talks about vampires and gives me facts about them, he plans on being a vampire for Halloween and wear a green cape to appear invisible in a green screen mirror.

His house also looks like a spooky house but he says once Halloween is over he'll turn the house into a cozy house, he's just preparing for Halloween at the moment, it's not that far away actually, it's in a couple of weeks.

"Kevin?" I hear a voice say as I snap back from my thoughts. I look around for a second seeing no one and then look down to see the two trouble bringing annoying kids.

The two times I hated them the most is when they brang a literal monster into the shop and the police brang their murderous doll here, I still have a small scar from that doll.

"What?" I say annoyed. "Can we have candy please?" The Pumpkin says. They always come in the shop to ask for candy because apparently every month is spooky month.

"No" I told them turning my back on them for a second to look I my co-worker is okay in the back, he like always never comes out there. The moment I turn back there blood everywhere.

I stare at the blood and feel myself explode from anger. The kids run off. I rest my head on the counter letting out a scream of anger and frustration as I walk in the back and grab a mop.

When I get back I see Streber looking around. "What happened?" He asked me. "Those kids that give me nightmares" I tell him and start moping the floor. He makes a face of understanding.

"You need help?" He offered. "It'd be nice actually" I tell him and he hops to the back room to get a mop. He comes back with one and helps me clean everything up.

We chat for a while until he has to go to work himself so I wave him goodbye and mop the rest myself.

It took all day but I finally got the blood out, I'm very glad Streber came to help. Just thinking about him could make my face blush.

I thought for a moment, do I have a crush on him? It couldn't be right? Am I gay?

Thought ran through my head until I accepted the fact I might be gay and like Streber. I felt a smile creep up on my face. Maybe he likes me the same way? I'll ask him on Halloween.

Before I realized it, it was time to go home already. As I was walking home I saw Streber making a few preparations on his house for Halloween. I give him a smile and a wave and he returns it.

//end of chapter 2//