The Perfect Date

The next weekend after her L.A trip over the break, Veronica travel from Salem Oregon to Manhattan New York. And traveled to Atlantic city in New Jersey. Jennifer looks at her after getting on the train to Atlantic city. "So... are you finally going to tell me what you have planned for us today?" Veronica smiled at her and shooks her head no. Jennifer smiled "Veronica!" She smirked at her "It's a surprise, Jennifer! Telling you would defeat the whole purpose." Jennifer smirked back at her C'mon, you know you want to..." that made Veronica look at her "Agghh... okay, you got me. I'll show you one thing..." Veronica tilts her phone towards her, scrolling through a list of places and activities in Atlantic city... Here, check this out... supposedly, there's this super good, hard-to-find, but extremely worth it taco truck called ''La Fantasma.' Whatever else we happen to do today, it's my mission to make sure we get our hands on these tacos!" Jennifer smiled at her "Order received!" Veronica switched off her phone and put it back into her purse, then reaches across the space between Jennifer seat to take her hand. Why are you so far away? Come sit by me!" Jennifer smiled and got up and sit on Veronica's lap!"

That made Veronica shocked. They continue talking as the train pulls into the station in downtown Atlantic city, Jennifer and Veronica looks out the window at the towering buildings and all the people passing by... Jennifer and Veronica grabs their luggage from the overhead racks and steps out onto the platform, letting the rush of people carrying them onto the sidewalk... both Jennifer and Veronica stepped inside the door, dropping their duffel bags and collapsing forward onto the couch. They both were chatting for an hour in the rented place then they headed out. Soon, Jennifer and Veronica are walking through Atlantic city's bustling shopping district down a boulevard lined with designer stores and trendy boutiques.Jennifer smiled at Veronica seeing where they are. Ooh, are you taking me shopping? Because it's seems fine ideas and also other part of our date be perfect and amazing." Veronica smiled at her and nodded. Jennifer smiled "are we going to be spies." Veronica smiled and nodded at her. Veronica leads Jennifer into a cute store with a trio stylish-dressed mannequins in the window. The proprietor smiled at them behind the counter.

They was talking and trying on clothes once they found some awesome clothes they paid and left. Jennifer smiled at her "That was fun... so now we should go to this awesome arcade I heard about from a friend it's a trisector. It's supposed to be a arcade, roller rink and laser tag. They stepped into the arcade looking over the design smiling at each another. Both Jennifer and Veronica played a game where they can ask questions if one wins. Jennifer picked the Wolfman and Veronica chose the creatures from the black lagoon. After Jennifer won she asked her best feature after everything she won the crane game and won Veronica an alien toy she named Harvey. After that they went to the roller rink. They roller skates for an hour before they went to do Laser tag. They played Laser tag for an hour before leaving the arcade. They first they went to Atlantic City Boardwalk that had many stores and stuff to do on it. Then they went to Caesars Atlantic City Caesars Atlantic City is a luxury hotel, casino, and spa resort in Atlantic City, New Jersey. Like Caesars Palace in Las Vegas, it has an ancient Roman and ancient Greek theme. Atlantic City's second casino, it opened in 1979 as the Boardwalk Regency.

The 124,720 sq ft. casino has over 3,400 slot machines, and is one of the largest in Atlantic City. The resort has experienced much expansion and renovation in the past decade, including a new hotel tower, a new parking garage, and a new shopping center, Playground Pier. Then they went to check out Atlantic City Aquarium. They also went to Storybook land Storybook Land is a 20-acre family amusement park located in Egg Harbor Township, New Jersey, United States. Opened in 1955 by John and Esther Fricano, Storybook Land is located on U.S. Route 322, two miles west of exit 37 on the Garden State Parkway. The park is themed after many storybook characters such as Mother Goose, the Three Little Pigs, and many more. And last on there adventures was Seaview Golf Club The Seaview is a golf club on the East Coast of the United States, located in Galloway Township, New Jersey, north of nearby Atlantic City. The club hosted the ShopRite LPGA Classic in 1986-87, from 1998-2006 and again starting in 2010. During World War II, it hosted the PGA Championship in 1942, Sam Snead's first major title. The course also cooperates with Rutgers University on testing of new turf breeds and natural control of mosquitoes.

Then it was getting late so they decided to look for the La Fantasma the taco truck. After Veronica and Jennifer went to all the places it was known to be they decided to go back to their apartment to relax. As Veronica rummages in her bag for the keys, Jennifer noticed a food truck parked downed a nearby alleyway. She was shocked "Oh my god, Veronica..." hearing her Veronica smirked at her "Calm down, I'm opening the door as fast as I can..." she just looks at her "No not that... look!" Jennifer grabs Veronica shoulders and spun her to look down the alleyway, where La Fantasma sit parked in the space between a florist and a hookah lounge! Veronica looks shocked seeing it "It can't be... Jennifer smiled at her "It is!" Veronica looks at her "But how?! I looked everywhere it was supposed to be, and then it just showed up?" Jennifer smiled at her "Didn't you say finding La Fantasma was supposed to be like finding a lucky Penny? I guess today's our lucky day." Veronica smirked at her "I guess so. Come on, let's go get some tacos before our luck changes!" Jennifer and Veronica hurry across the street just as the man in the truck prepares to close down for the evening.

Seeing their excitement faces, he smiled and asks what kind of hot sauce they wanted on their tacos.Veronica looks at Jennifer and smirked at her "So, how much heat can you handle, Jennifer?" Jennifer smirked back at her "is this going to be a competition with you?" Veronica smiled "it might be." Jennifer smiled at her "I'll have the... Heat death of the universe sauce." Veronica looks at her shocked "Are you sure? That one has, like, ghost peppers in it!" This ghost pepper extract sauce will take your tastebuds on a rocket ride to the sun. If you burn up, well—what did you expect from the hottest sauce in the universe? We add forty pounds of ghost peppers to every batch, and then, because that's not hot enough, we mix in aged red peppers and pepper extract for good measure. With the use of a 3 million Scoville Unit extract, this extreme-hot hot sauce will make you think your entire body has re-entered the earth's atmosphere. Jennifer smirked at her "Yeah, but I like to win. Unless you get the same sauce so we can call it a tie?" Veronica smirked at her "Yeah, I think I will let you win this one. I value my taste buds to much." Jennifer and Veronica takes their tacos and walk back across the street to sit on the stoop in front of their apartment.

Jennifer looks at Veronica shocked after she took a bite. Holy crap... this is extremely hot!" Veronica smirked at her "Aw, poor Jennifer... at least you won, right?" Jennifer smirked back at her "Somehow that doesn't seem important now that my mouth literally on fire." After they finished eating, Veronica scoots closer to her on the steps and leans her head on her shoulder. Hey, Jennifer?" Jennifer smiled at her "Hey?" Veronica smiled back at her "i really want to kiss right now... but I probably taste like tacos. Jennifer smiled at her leans down and gives Veronica a quick kiss on the lips. "Let's go inside and brush our teeth. Then you can kiss me all you want. Deal. Veronica smiled back at her "Deal." Jennifer follows Veronica into the apartment and then into the bathroom and stand next to her while they brush their teeth, and washes their faces laughing at each other in the mirror when they bumps elbows. After they brushes their teeth Jennifer smiled at her and kisses her passionately.

While kissing her Jennifer was thinking and smiled at her "Hey, Veronica let's go clubbing, it would be amazing." Veronica smiled and nodded at her. They got ready to go clubbing and planned it then went out to the best club in town. They went inside and got a beer to start off with. They drink and dances. While dancing Jennifer and Veronica got frisky while dancing Veronica was lifting up Jennifer shirt. Jennifer and Veronica took off each another shirt and bra while drinking and dancing. Both Jennifer and Veronica danced and drinking for an hour topless before they put their bra and shirt on and went back to the apartment. They put on their bikini and went swimming for about an hour then they went to their room and stripped and started making out. After an hour Jennifer smiled at Veronica and pulled her close and drift off to sleep in each other's arms, the sounds of the city out the window fading into a quiet lullaby...  the next morning Jennifer and Veronica went back to New York to drop off Jennifer then Veronica went back to Oregon.